It's okay

⚠️LITTLE BIT OF NOT NICE THOUGHTS, NOT MUCH THOUGH⚠️

Unknown: Hey, it's Ashido! He woke up... He kind of freaked out.

Me: Hey Ashido. What happened?

You have added 'Ashido' as a contact

Ashido: well, he woke up, didn't know where he was, walked around. I guess thinking it was his room? IDK. He realized where he was and went to electrocute himself... We all held him back from doing it. He started screaming and crying, he just recently calmed down and is now just sitting on Sero's lap.

When did they all start becoming so close? Well, they've always been close, but this is different.

Me: I see, did anything else happen during that time? Did he say anything?

Ashido: He kept telling us not to touch him, and to stop, things like that. When he called down he said he was scared and went to say something about Daiko I  think... but we didn't let him finish, we just wanted him to calm down.

Me: Okay. He's okay now right? Let me know if you guys need anything.

Ashido: Hey, it's Kirishima now. Ashido is with Kaminari, started watching a movie and getting snacks. We're gonna be staying with her. Definitely will tell you if we need anything! Thanks Mr. Aizawa!

Me: No problem, let Ashido know I'll still be calling later. Just got back to the school and I'm about to talk to Nezu right now.

Ashido: Can do sir!

I place my phone in my pocket and sigh to myself as I walk to U.A highs princables office.

Will I get a chance to even speak? He's always so chatty.

I knock on the door, "come in!" I hear Nezu say. I open the door and a fuzzy bundle makes its way into my scarf. "Hello Aizawa! How are you today? Care to have some tea with me?" The hybrid talking animal asks.

I let out a long sigh, "yeah, I'll have tea. Just get out of my scarf." He jumps out and onto the floor, "but it's the best place to hide and stay warm!" I roll my eyes, "whatever you say."

A cup of tea is placed on a table in front of me, "so, how was your day? Surely you came to talk to me about something other than work! That's always the case with you..." I pick up my cup and sip my tea while shaking my head. "Oh well, what is it that you need Eraser?"

"A student is being abused and has been raped."

"...One of my students?"

"Yes sir."

"Who?"

"Denki Kaminari."

"I see... Well, what do we know so far?"

"His physical abuser is his 'Dad', Daiko, his sexual abuser, I don't know yet."

"All right. I'll look into where he lives, and  contact the police and CPS, you make sure he stays safe understood?"

"Yes sir."

I stand up and stretch, "if you don't mind, I have to make a call. Though I thought I would be doing so later tonight... Then I'll be off to teach the rest of my classes."

"Understood Aizawa."

I walk out of the office and lean my back against the wall, pulling my phone out and hit the phone icon next to Ashido's name.