Lunch Time Fun

When we got back into the building, we changed back into our uniforms, gathered our things and headed on to the rest of our morning classes. They flew by quickly, almost too quickly, quickly to the point that it seemed like the lessons from our classes went over my head and disappeared into the air. "Man, I remember nothing from class!" I say while walking next to Sero to the lunch room, "it's okay bud, I barely remember anything too," Sero says with a thumbs up. Kirishima walks on the other side of me while ruffling my hair, "don't worry, I'm sure Bakugo will help one way or another."

I mumble under my breath, "my hair..." Two horns make their way in my view, horns that were surrounded by pink locks of hair. I get shocked and stop suddenly, "Mina! Warn me first! I could've fallen on you!" The girl giggles,"Yeah, but it would've been fine Kami! Anyway, you keep complaining about your hair! Kneel down for me for a second." I nod and lean down to her level.

"And done!" Mina says, I stand straight and run my hand through the side of my head, there's a bump in my hair, and my face feels more open."Look! Doesn't it look nice?" She asks holding her phone up with the camera on. I look at myself and blush; she did my hair similar to how she does Sero's, but with one braid that's tied off mid way making it look like it fades into the rest of my hair, along with a hair clip keeping my bands out of my face. It was a simple clip, a thin black one with pink tips.

"Looks great on him Mina!" I look over to see Kirishima with two thumbs up and a wide smile, "I thought you left already!" I say with a pout, "Nope! We're still here! And nice job Mina!" Sero says while patting the pink girls back. She smiles; it's contagious, so I smile back and nod, "I really like it Mina! Thank you! I'm sure no one will mess up my hair now with how good it looks!" Mina lights up with a smile and wraps her arms around me tightly. I wince and feel like keeling over, but I smile through the pain and hug her back.

We make it to the lunch room and get our meals. Bakugo joined us shortly after Mina had done my hair. His reaction was funny in a way to seeing me, he stared, almost dazed, like he had seem something for the first time. It took a snap or two in his face to make him come back to reality.

"Oi, come on before our spots are taken." Bakugo says while holding a tray of food, we all nods and follow him to our seats. I sit next to Mina who has Kirishima on her other side, and Bakugo and Sero who sit on the opposite side of us.

"Does any one have any idea as to what Present Mic was even talking about in his lecture today?" I ask.

"No idea Kami! I know it had to do with proper grammar and translation though." Mina says while leaning on me and shoveling rice in her mouth.

"English is just hard when your native tongue is Japanese!" Sero says leaning on his arm and sipping his juice.

Bakugo sighs, "do you guys really not remember what we talked about?" We all shake our heads, "not very well any way, it was kind of confusing." I add. Another sigh comes from him, not a disappointed, or disapproving one, more of an accepting and content one. He pulls out a notebook seemingly out of thing air, "alright, listen up because I'm only doing this once unless you have questions!" Bakugo opens the notebook, "so, what we did today was..."

"Oi, Pikachu, why haven't you been eating this entire time I've been talking? You still have a tray filled. You can't learn anything unless you keep your energy." Bakugo says with a glare. I smile and sweat, "N-no reason! I just ate a big breakfast today! And since I didn't get to fight today I'm not really hungry." I say waving it off. The blond raises and eyebrow, "You sure dude? You don't seem to be eating too much at lunch now a days." Kirishima says, I nod, "I'm sure!" I look at their faces, they were all laced with worry, even Bakugo, though he's trying to hide it with his usual scowl. "Guys! I'm okay, promise! Here!" I pick up my bowl of fruit and start eating it, "is that better?" I ask with my mouth full.

They all visibly relax, "you really like fruit don't you Kami?" Mina asks while leaning her head back on my shoulder looking at me. "What makes you say that?" I ask looking back at her. "Well, you eat it all the time! You would think you'd get sick of it." She says while sipping the last of her drink. "It's just so good is all! Nice and sweet, yet won't totally destroy my immune system as long as I eat other stuff y'know?" I say while taking the last bite of my fruit. Mina smiles and nods.

"Finders keepers!" Sero shouts while sticking a chopstick in my bowl, skewering a strawberry and eating it. I gasp dramatically, "my fruit! I thought I ate it all! How could you do this to me Sero Hanta?!" I place a hand over my heart and squeeze the fabric laying their. "Oh poor Kaminari Denki! You must have forgotten the rules of finders keepers! I saw it, and took it!'' He says while raising his arm up with his chopstick in hand. "Well then, finders keepers Sero!'' Kirishima says while reaching over the table, taking a piece of Sero's chicken and munches on it proudly. Bakugo kept a blank expression, but reached over and took Kirishima's last piece of fish, eating it with a smirk, "finders keepers." Kirishima whines.

"You all basically indirectly kissed!" Mina says laughing and slapping her knee.

"W-what?! Mina shush!" I say with a small blush, while playfully shoving her off me. I look over to see Kirishima and Sero blushing, and Bakugo looking the other way with a small tint of pink dusting over his ears. "Mina that's not how that works!" Sero says, "yeah! It's just food after all!"Kirishima adds with his arms crossed. I laugh and hold my stomach.

Kiss... I wonder if I'll ever get one from some one who loves and cares about me.

Like that would happen Denki. Give up on love, no one wants a pathetic person like you.

My laughter stops and my smile faltered, "you ok honey?" Mina ask, I look at her and smile again, "yeah, I'm okay," I ruffle her hair and snicker, "Now it's your turn! Mwahaha!" I say while continually ruffling her hair as she whine, "Kami! Stop!" She says giggling. "And don't think you and Sero are off the hook Kirishima! I'll get your guy's hair too!" Kirishima covers his hair with his arms, "that's if you can catchy us when that happens!" I stick my tongue out and look at Bakugo; he has a mischievous smile, and a glint in his eyes. He stands up and walks over to Kirishima as he lowers his arms, "here Kaminari, I'll do Kirishima for you," Bakugo says while tangling his hands in red hair.

"Thanks Kacchan!"

"Whatever Pikachu! This is my pay back for him making fun of me during the sports festival!" Bakugo exclaims as he continues to mess up Kirishima's hair.

"Oh my god! Bakugo! Mercy! My hair is gonna go down if you do that!" Kirishima says with a whine trying to get the explosive teens hands out of his hair.

Sero laughs in the background as I stop my assault on Minas' hair. She ended up looking like a pink cotton ball, her hair was everywhere! Up, down, left, right, you name it, Minas' hair was in that direction. "How could you Kami! After I did your hair for you!" She says while fixing her hair with a pout. I pout with her and hug her, "I'm sorry," I apologize while elongating the sorry near the end. She pats my back and smiles.

I look over at Kirishima whose hair was now down and messy, next to him was a pleased Bakugo standing proud with his hands on his hips. The hair down looks extremely good on him, not in a cool way like his other hairstyle, but good. "Damn Kiri! Lookin' good!" Sero says with a laugh, "how much hair spray do you use to keep it up?!" I add. The red head laughs while flattening his hair so it looks some what decent, "how much do you think?"

I don't want to know anymore-

I let go of Mina and stretch out my back, "guess we should clean up and get ready to go back to class now yeah?" I ask. Every one nods and starts cleaning up their space.

Lunch was eventful today.

A/N

Heyo! Here's another chapter Littler readers. Definitely not as long as the last one, but I plan on making longer chapters now. Maybe not 2000+ every time, but 1400+ at least.

Hope you enjoyed your stay in this chapter.