Semi- Confessions

⚠️TALK OF HARU⚠️

"Whaaaat? What are you t-talking about Shota?" Ashido says with a blush. Kirishima covers his face with his hand and mumbles something.

"I'm not hearing a complete no from either of you... So," I say with a shrug. They say nothing, they just sit with pouts across their faces.

Sero and Bakugo ended up taking turns playing with Kaminari, Sero letting Kaminari play with his hands, and Bakugo letting the boy put little braids in his hair.

Hizashi ended up chatting with Ashido and Kirishima about different types of music, something about hip hop and r&B; neither of which I knew much about or cared to know.

I wonder is Mrs. Haku and Kamiako have made it back to the police station yet.

I pull out a separate phone I use for work and open Kamiako's contact.

Me: Did you guys make it back to the station?

Kamiako: Yes! We were able to. Mrs. Haku calmed down a little too. Apparently she's not used to that type of stuff, that's why she freaked put. I guess she's used as an officer for minor cases and not major like this one... Makes me wonder if they didn't see this situation as critical.

A slight scowl makes itself across my face.

Me: I see, I'll look into that. Was she able to tell them what happened at least?

Kamiako: She did. A team will start searching the house come tomorrow morning, and others will try to find Daiko's whereabouts.

Me: Okay. You remember that Haru guy we talked to earlier?

Kamiako: Yes?... Why?

Me: He needs to be tracked down too.

Kamiako: Okay. I'll take your word for it and see if we can add that to the report. Anything else?

Me: No

Kamiako: Alright, have a nice night

I sigh and put the phone away.

Not a top priority to them? That's ridiculous. I'll have to give them a piece of my mind.

"Everything good Shota?" Hizashi asks.

I look up and nod, "yeah, just anno-"

A groan is heard along with a whine, "what am I doing?" Kaminari's voice filled everyone's ears, this time without a childish tone or slurring.

He looks around at everyone, and his eyes water a little, "I didn't hurt any of you... Did I?" Kaminari asks with a quiver.

Everyone quickly tells him they're okay and no one's hurt. The boy visibly relaxes and sinks into Sero's lap.

"That's good..." He says. "Are you alright?" I ask. Kaminari looks at me with a frown and shakes his head.

I nod, "do you want to talk about it?"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Shota asks. I nod ever so slightly. "With everyone here?" He asks. I look around at everyone's faces and take a deep breath, "yeah... That's fine," I say with a small smile.

"You don't have to, y'know?" Eijiro says with concern on his face. "Well, you all have gotten to know about what's going on, so why not let you in on the reason?"

Eijiro smiles a little and slouches.

"Okay, where do I being..."

"Take your time Kamibabe,", Mina says; I blush at the name and give her a small nod.