How You Meet Them

Hades:
I was walking to the temple of Hades to take a picture of the statue inside. As soon as I got inside I heard "Hey there, Sweetcheeks what are you doing here?" I whipped around only to see the God of the Underworld himself, Hades. I began to tremble in fear. He came closer to me and said "Easy there, Sweetheart I'm not going to hurt you." I stopped trembling but I was still very scared. He then asked, "What are doing here?" I replied shakily "I came to take a picture of your statue." He then asked, "Can I see your camera?" I nodded my head and handed him my camera. He took the camera and took a picture of the statue. Hades then handed back the camera. I said, "Thank you, Mr. Hades." He replied, "Don't mention it and you can just call me Hades. So what's your name, Cutie." I blushed at that and Hades chuckled. I replied "Y/N." He said, "It's nice to meet you, Y/N." I looked at my watch and it was midnight. I said, "Oh no, I have to go." I ran past Hades not noticing the look in his eyes as I ran home.

Maleficent:
I was walking through the woods when suddenly I stumbled upon a strange castle. I came closer to the castle but stopped when I heard a booming voice say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Then a whirlwind came out of nowhere so I took cover. I peeked over the rock I was hiding behind and saw the evil fairy, Maleficent. I was shocked and scared at the same time. I quickly re-hid behind the rock before she could see me. She looked directly at my hiding place and said "I know you're there! Come Out!" I slowly step out from behind the rock. As she saw my face her angry expression soften. She then said, "Apologies My Dear, I didn't mean to scare you." I shakily said "No problem." She then asked, "Would you come closer, My Dear." I cautiously stepped toward her. As soon as I got close enough Maleficent put a hand on my face and said "My my aren't you precious, My Dear." I got so scared that I turned around and high-tailed it out of there.

Ursula:
I was walking along the seashore when my ankle was grabbed by a tentacle and I was dragged into the water. Suddenly, I was hit with a spell that allowed me to breathe underwater I was then faced with the sea witch, Ursula. She then said "Oh my look what I just caught. A cute little human who was wandering into my territory." I started shaking from fear. I struggled out of her grip and swam to the top I got out of the water and ran home.