New Character! Scar

How You Meet Him:
I was stumbling through the Pride Lands searching for help. My whole pride was murdered before my eyes and I was badly injured trying to fight off the intruders. I then stumbled my way to Pride Rock to seek help from the king. As soon as I got there I yelled for help. Some of the lionesses came to my side and help me inside. As soon as I was inside they went to get King Mufasa. I flopped on the floor since my legs could no longer support my aching body. As soon as I did King Mufasa ran into the room with Rafiki. While Rafiki was tending to my wounds Mufasa asked me my name and what happened.

I told him "My name is Y/N and a pack of hyenas attacked my pride and killed everyone, but me." I was on the verge of tears while recalling the memory. Mufasa comforted me and said, "Well My Dear, you can join my pride if you like." I thought about it for a few moments then I said yes to his offer. Rafiki was done fixing my wounds and they felt a little better. I was able to stand up and Mufasa took me on a tour of Pride Rock to meet everyone including his brother, Scar. Scar annoyed said, "What do you want Mufasa?" But as soon as his eyes meet mine his annoyance melted. He then said "My, who's this lovely lioness?" Mufasa told him my name. Scar then said, "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Y/N." I said it was nice to meet him too. After that Mufasa and I left not noticing the look in Scar's eyes.