New Character! Queen of Hearts

(A/N: By the way, I looked this up and The Queen of Hearts actually name is Cora.)

How You Meet Her:
I was walking through Wonderland when suddenly I bumped into someone and I fell to the ground. I rubbed my head and opened my eyes only to see I bumped into the Queen of Hearts. I quickly got up and held out my hand to help the queen up. She looked up at me with anger but it quickly melted away when she saw my face. I apologize to her "I'm so sorry My Queen. Are you alright?" She took my hand and got up. She then said, "I'm fine and it's quite alright, dear." The Queen of Hearts then asked, "What's your name?" I replied "Y/N, my queen." She then said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N." I then said "Apologies My Queen but I have to go. Until we meet again My Queen." I then left.

Her Stalking You/Second Meeting:
I've had the feeling of being watched. I tried to ignore it but it was getting worse. I was walking through Wonderland again when I spot the Queen of Hearts and she spots me. She then came over to me and asked if I would like to come to her castle to hang out. I said sure and we went to her castle. When we got inside her castle she asked if I would like to play a card game with her. I said of course and she called one of her servants to get us a deck of cards and some snacks. The servant ran off to get the items we then sat down at a table and the servant came back with a deck of cards and snacks. The queen then asked if I would like something to drink. I said "I would like something to drink, My Queen. F/D (Favourite Drink) if you have it." She then said, "Please call me by my name, Cora." Before telling her servant to go get my drink. The servant came back with my drink and Cora and I then started our card game. After our card game, she asked if I wanted to become her royal adviser since the last one had been beheaded due to treason. I said, "I would love to, Cora." She was completely ecstatic and said, "Well then you're hired!" I looked at the clock and saw it was late. So I said goodbye to Cora and left.

Her True Intentions: (Her P.O.V)
I can't believe she said yes to my offer! This is the best day of my life. It would be even better if Y/N's wench of a girlfriend wasn't around. I know I'll have my guards kill that hussy then I can have Y/N all to myself. Yes, what a great plan! Off with that tramp's head!

Taken By Her:
I was walking home from my new job as the queen's royal adviser. When I got home I opened the door with my key. I call out "Babe I'm home!" But there was no answer. 'Strange, she usually greets me at the door.' I thought. I shut the door when suddenly I heard a knock. I opened the door only to see a card guard. He said, "The Queen of Hearts demands your presence at the execution right now." So I went with him to the execution to see which poor soul was getting beheaded today. I was horrified to see that it was my girlfriend who was going to be beheaded. Before I could tell them to stop, the ax had already beheaded my love. I cried until I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Cora, she comforted me and said I'll be staying with her from now on.

You Try To Escape:
You tried to escape but you got caught by the guards and taken to Cora who said you were to be put in the dungeon until you learned your lesson.

Her Nickname For You:
Sweetheart. Because she thinks you have a beautiful and kind heart.

She Gives You A Gift:
She got you and herself lover necklaces:

She showed them to you, you asked "Why did you get these for?" She smiled sweetly and said, "To show everyone in Wonderland, that you are my only love

She showed them to you, you asked "Why did you get these for?" She smiled sweetly and said, "To show everyone in Wonderland, that you are my only love." She then asked you to move your hair. You did and Cora put the red heart necklace on your neck. She then put the black spade necklace on herself. She then kisses your cheek and leaves the room.