New Character! Captain Hook

How You Meet Him:
I was playing in the sky with Peter Pan when a ship passed below us. We decided to investigate it to see whose ship it was. We went to the ground and saw that it was Captain Hook's ship. Personally, I've never met Hook but Peter always tells me stories about him. It's been three days since I saw the Jolly Roger, I was now peacefully walking along when suddenly I'm tackled to the ground and tied up. I was then dragged and taken to the Jolly Roger. I was then tied to a post where I came face to face with the notorious Captain Hook. He smiled at me and said, "Welcome aboard me ship, Y/N." I began shaking with fear scared of what he might do to me. He frowned slightly and said, "No need fer that, lass." I stopped shaking but I was still very scared. He then said, "Now then, where is Peter Pan's hideout?" While holding my face in his one good hand, before I could say anything, Peter Pan saves me from Captain Hook and takes me back to the hideout.

Him Stalking You/Second Meeting:
I've had the feeling of being watched. I tried to tell Peter about it, but he just told me I was just paranoid from my encounter with Hook so I kept it to myself and tried to ignore the feeling. I was walking back to the hideout from mermaid cove since the mermaids asked me to hang out with them. As I was on my way I was tackled and tied up like last time. I was then taken back to the Jolly Roger where I was forced to face Captain Hook again. I was tied to the same post and Captain Hook smiled at me and said "Welcome back, Y/N." He then took my face in his one good hand and said "Now let's try this again, where is Peter Pan's hideout?" I put on a brave face and said "I'll never tell you!" He chuckled and said, "Feisty, I like it." I gave him a disgusted face saying "I have a boyfriend, you creep!" His expression turned to anger and he said "Pray tell, who is this boyfriend of yours?" I smirked at him and said, "It's Peter Pan." That ticked him off even more. Hook gritted his teeth at the thought and he looked like he was about to explode from anger. Peter then came aboard the Jolly Roger and saved me, once again, from Captain Hook.

His True Intentions: (His P.O.V)
I can not believe that bilge rat Peter Pan is my treasure's boyfriend! I will not stand for this, she's mine! I know I'll follow those two to the hideout. Then when my treasure be out doing something I'll burn the hideout down with Peter and the lost boys inside. Then my treasure will be mine forever!

Taken By Him:
It's been three days since I was last captured by Captain Hook. I was walking back to the hideout from hanging out with the fairies at Pixie Hallow. Then the smell of smoke hit my nose I ran to where the smoke was coming from. When I got there I saw that the hideout was on fire and I could hear the screams of Peter and the lost boys. I fell to my knees I had lost everything. I then felt a hand on my shoulder I turned my head to see Captain Hook with a big grin on his face. He then picked me up bridal style and carried me to his ship while saying "One day you'll thank me for this lass but for now, you're just gonna have to cope."

You Try To Escape:
You got up in the middle of the night and snuck out of your and Hook's room. Everyone was asleep even the lookout was passed out. You tried to lower the lifeboat onto the water, but you let it go too soon and it made a big splash which alerted everyone including Hook. You had just enough time to sneak back into the room before anyone noticed. Hopefully, next time you'll getaway.