New Character! Mother Gothel

How You Meet Her:
I was sitting by a pond singing the magic song my mother taught me. Suddenly, I heard the crack of a stick I gasped and turned around quickly. I then saw a woman standing there. I asked her "W-who are you?!"  She replied, "My name is Gothel. What's yours?" I said, "M-my name is Y/N." She then said with a smirk "That's a beautiful name, Sugar." I blushed and said thank you. I looked at the sky and it was sunset. I then looked at Gothel and said "I'm sorry Gothel I have to go." I then ran past her back to my house not noticing the look in her eyes.

Her Stalking You/Second Meeting:
I walked back to the place where I first met Gothel. When I got there Gothel was sitting on the same rock I was when we first met. I said, "Hey, Gothel." She turned around and said, "Good morning, Sugar." I blushed at the nickname she gave me when we first met. She then asked, "May I use your power, Sugar?" I replied, "Yes, you may." I then sat down in front of her while she took a hairbrush to comb my hair. I then start singing the magic song while Gothel brushes my hair. After we were done I told Gothel I had to go. We then waved goodbye to each other. After getting a little ways away from the pond I felt like I was being watched. The feeling got so bad that I ran straight home.

Her True Intentions: (Her P.O.V)
I knew I would find another person with the sundrops power. Not only does this girl have Rapunzel's magic hair, but she's also drop-dead gorgeous. I want her all to myself. If it weren't for Y/N's miserable girlfriend I would've already won my sugar's heart. I know I'll kill that little nuisance and take Y/N all for myself. Then I use my sugar's magic hair to keep me young forever and she'll love me for all of eternity. After all, I know best.

Taken By Her:
I walked home with a basket full of berries since I was going to make a stew for me and my girlfriend. When I walked in the door though I saw my girlfriend on the floor with multiple stab wounds on her while laying in her own blood. I dropped the basket and ran to her side. As I hugged my now-dead girlfriend I heard giggling coming from the shadows. I yelled, "Show yourself!" Gothel stepped out of the shadows. I was surprised I asked her "Gothel, what are you doing here?" She then smirked saying "Just getting rid of the nuisance that was in the way of our blossoming relationship." I asked her "What do you mean?" She replied, "I killed your girlfriend so you could be mine and mine alone." She then picked me up bridal style and carried me to a secluded cottage deep in the woods. I didn't fight her because I was afraid of what she would do to me if I did.