New Character! Jafar

How You Meet Him:
I was sitting next to my father the Sultan of Agrabah. I was Jasmine's little sister, but only by a year. I'm 18 and Jasmine is 19. Even though I'm only a year younger than Jasmine, she and Father are very overprotective of me. Father had an advisor named Jafar but I never met him. Jasmine always says that Jafar is evil and he sometimes hypnotizes Father to get what he wants. Father snaps me out of my thoughts by saying "Dear, could you please go to Jasmine? I have some work I need to attend to." I replied, "Of course, Father." And with that, I left the throne room to visit Jasmine. On my way there I bumped into someone and fell to the ground. I opened my eyes and saw Jafar holding out his hand. I know what Jafar looks like because Father told me. Jafar said, "I apologize. Are you alright, Princess Y/N?" I took his hand, got off the ground, and said "I'm alright, Jafar." He then bowed to me and said "It was a pleasure to meet you, Princess Y/N." He then stood up straight and walked past me to the throne room. When I got to Jasmine's room I told her what happened in the hallway.

Him Stalking You/Second Meeting:
Ever since I met Jafar in the hallway I felt like I was being watched. I told Father about it, but he said I was just being paranoid. It was night time and I was standing on the balcony overlooking the city when I heard "May I join you, My Princess?" I turned around in surprise only to see Jafar I relaxed a bit and said "Oh it's just you, Jafar." I sighed in relief. Jafar then asked again "So may I join you, Princess?" I replied, "Yes, you may, Jafar." He then stood next to me as I continued to stare at the city of Agrabah. "It's beautiful, isn't it," I said as I admired the city. Jafar then replied, "Yes, it's quite beautiful indeed, but not even the city of Agrabah could compare to your beauty, My Princess." I blushed at his compliment and he chuckled at my embarrassment. I then said goodnight to Jafar as I went back inside to go to bed.

His True Intentions: (His P.O.V)
Ever since I met Princess Y/N I haven't been able to get her off my mind. I thought she would be annoying like Jasmine, but she turned out to be beautiful and kind. I knew when I first looked into those gorgeous eyes of hers that she would be mine forever. If only she didn't have that loser of a boyfriend. I can't believe the Sultan actually approves of that low life. I would make a much better boyfriend and betrothed for my princess. I know I'll poison his food when he comes over for dinner tomorrow. Then I'll hypnotize the Sultan into making me Y/N's betrothed instead. Yes, that's exactly what I'll do.

Taken by him:
I was eating dinner with Father, Jasmine, and my boyfriend. Then suddenly my boyfriend starts foaming at the mouth and falls dead on his food. Grief racked through my body as the realization hit me like a truck. My boyfriend was dead. I ran to the balcony to cry and Jasmine followed me out there. She rubbed my back as I sobbed. It's been three days since that incident. I was on the balcony with Jasmine still trying to overcome my grief when Father came out with Jafar by his side. Jafar was smiling at me. Father, not sounding like himself, said "Y/N, I have made a decision Jafar shall be your betrothed from now on." I was shocked, Jasmine tried to intervene by saying Jafar was evil, but Father dismissed her saying his decision was final. I felt like I was about to cry not only did I lose the love of my life, but I was also betrothed to someone I didn't love. Jafar came to my side and put his hands on my shoulders and said "It will be alright, My Princess." I stood there as a single tear ran down my cheek.