You Try To Escape

Hades:
It took a lot of convincing on your part but Pain and Panic finally agreed to help you escape. All three of you were hiding behind a wall. Pain leaned out from the wall and looked around before saying "The coast is clear." All three of you ran to the exit, but as soon as you were so close to freedom chains wrapped around your body and you were forced to face a very angry Hades. He wasn't angry at you though, no he could never be angry at you. He was pissed at Pain and Panic for almost helping you escape. Safe to say it will be a long time before you see Pain and Panic again.

Maleficent:
You had gotten out of your room, snuck past the guards, snuck out of Maleficent's castle, and you were almost home free. Almost. As you were running away from Maleficent's castle that insufferable bird of hers spotted you and let out a caw. Alerting your "girlfriend" to your escape and as if right on cue a whirlwind appears to fly after you. The whirlwind went in front of you and then disappeared to reveal the one and only Maleficent. You stopped dead in your tracks as you began to shake with fear. Maleficent yelled "Guards!" The guards then came running and surrounded you. As soon as Maleficent said, "Take her to the dungeon." The guards handcuffed you, led you back to the castle, and put you in the dungeon.

Ursula:
You tried to leave the lair without Ursula's eels catching you, but as you were about to leave this awful place for good you got caught by none other than Ursula herself. She asked you "Where do you think you're going, Sweetums?!" You, completely terrified, said, "I was just going for a swim Ursula, honest!" Her angry expression softened and she said "Well, then you wouldn't mind if I joined you, right?" "Of course, I wouldn't mind!" You said still scared. "Good, now let's go," Ursula said as she took your hand as you two went on a swim together. Next time, you'll be more careful.

Scar:
After Scar had become king the Pride Lands began to fall apart, you knew you had to escape and find help. Luckily you were able to slip past the hyenas and other lionesses without being noticed. As you continued to walk you looked behind you to see if anyone had followed you not noticing the full-grown male lion in front of you. Only after you bumped into him did you notice. As you looked up at Scar fear overcame you. He then asked, "What do you think you're doing sneaking away from Pride Rock?" "I-I was just goin' go on a hunt." You said shakily. His expression softens and he says "If that's so, you wouldn't mind if I supervised you, right?" "Yup, no problem here!" You said terrified. You and Scar then walked off to hunt some food for the pride. Hopefully, next time, he won't catch you.

Dr. Facilier:
You escaping, impossible he had shadows watching you 24/7, every day. Good luck, getting away from him.

Mother Gothel:
No use, Gothel rarely leaves your side. Even when she does leave you alone, she has the doors and windows locked tight so you can't leave the cottage without her. Good luck, with ever getting out.

Jafar:
You were sneaking out of your and Jafar's room in the middle of the night. Since you were now betrothed to Jafar, your father thought it would be a good idea if you two shared a room. You hated being in the same room as Jafar. So tonight, you were going to escape. You almost got away too, if it wasn't for Jafar waking up, noticing you weren't there, and assuming the worst. You would've been living a happy carefree life without him and you wouldn't have been spending the rest of the night in a jail cell.