New Character! Dr. Facilier

How You Meet Him:
I was walking around New Orleans when I stumbled upon a table doing palm readings for $5. I decided to go and as I got closer I saw what looked like a witch doctor doing the palm readings. As I stepped closer the witch doctor noticed me and said "Ah, come in, My Dear. What brings a lovely lady like you into my realm?" I blushed but quickly shook it off. I then said, "I'm here for a palm reading." He then got up from his seat and kissed the back of my hand. After that, he said while taking his hat off "The name's Dr. Facilier." He put his hat back on and went back to his seat. I sat down in front of him and held out my palm for him to see. He held the top of my hand so he could take a better look at my palm. He then said, "You will have a very happy life married to a very lucky man." I stared at him and asked, "You can see all that from my palm?" He looked at me and replied, "Indeed I can, Doll." I tried to take my hand back, but he didn't want to let it go. Embarrassed with a blush on my face I said "Um, Dr. Facilier could you please let go of my hand." Dr. Facilier noticed he was still holding my hand and he blushed. He then hesitantly let go of my hand and I paid him the $5 before walking out.

Him Stalking You/Second Meeting:
I've had the feeling of being watched, but every time I turned around no one was there. I decided to just ignore it. I continued to dismiss it until one night it got worse. I was sleeping in my bed when suddenly I heard a crash so I immediately got up. There in the night, I saw a shadow and I screamed. It turned around before fleeing out the window. I decided to wait until morning to do something about it. In the morning, I went to Dr. Facilier and knocked on the door to his 'realm'. He said to come in and as I did he was sitting there waiting for me. I sat down in front of him and asked "Dr. Facilier can you tell me anything about the black shadow that has been haunting me?" Dr. Facilier just looked at me with a frown and said "I'm sorry Dollface, I don't know anything about the black shadow." He then said, "But feel free to come back here if you ever see it again, ok?" I looked at him and said ok before walking out of his office.