He actually has skills?

*Screams and MAJORLY fangirls* OH MY GOSH! THE NEW GF EPISODE! STANLEY IS BACK! THE AUTHOR! SIX FINGERS! I'M FREAKING OUT! I THOUGH MABEL WAS GOING TO DIE, BUT SHE DIDN'T! *SCREAMS SOME MORE* *calms down* I'm okay I swear but still... I can't wait till more! But.... This also means all my stories will be wrong... BUT WHO CARES!

*looks at this stories stats* Wow... Almost 1000 reads on this stories o.o

Mabel watched as her twin brother sneaked in the shadows, ever so often coming out and shooting some stuff, before heading back into the shadows.

"What does he have to do to win, Bill?" She asked the floating triangle as he floated in the sky next to the spirits of the two girls. Wendy seemed more calm, but was still slightly freaking out whenever Bill talked or Dipper shot his gun.

"Relax, Shooting Star. All Pinetree has to do is make it to the end of the level with dying." Bill said simply, twirling his cane leaning back on thin air.

"You mean he can die?!" 

"Well he was going to if I didn't do this so you should be thanking me."

"Why would I ever thank you?!" Mabel screamed, she was visibly shaking. This was more than she could handle, it was practically killing her. 

Mabel forced her eyes down again, watching Dipper jump from side to side. She froze, on the brink of tears, when he was cornered by some of the pixely monsters.

----- 

Run, shoot, and hide. Run, shoot, hide. Dipper replayed in his mind. He was doing fairly well, getting used to the recoil of the small gun. It all turned against him though when his false calculations and got cornered by a group of purple aliens. He backed up against the slimy red wall, staring defiantly at the closing-in monsters.

"Think, Dipper! Think!" He whisper yelled to himself. Then it came to him. He pulled out his spare pistol, one in each hand, and pointed them at the aliens. "Here goes everything!"

Dipper started shooting, fighting against the recoil as the bullets shot through various aliens. When he dared to stop shooting, he opened his eyes to see a small opening. He ran through it, stuffing one of the pistols back into his vest in the process. As it had seemed, his shots attracted more of the slimy aliens like moths to a light, and he was running straight towards them. He didn't try shooting, but instead jumped, landing on one of the aliens head. He jumped off of the creature, the slime sending him spinning in mid air. The landed in a dive-roll and quickly got up and started running again, adrenaline his fuel.

-----

SOOOO we're almost done with our first week of the schedule. If you want to vote for next week's schedule click the external link learn the details.

ANYWAY, thank you for nearly 1000 reads! I'm gonna update an UBER long chapter once we hit it, I promise!