I guess it's officially starting

Quick thing....

WOW! Of all my stories this is my most popular. That is sort of surprising. Thank you very much! Even if I barely got over 100 reads it's still awesome in my book. so.....THANKS!

-----

Dipper looked through the weapons at in the room. He had tried on some armor but it would be way to heavy for him to move in. On the wall were swords, daggers, knifes, bows, axes, maces, guns, basically nything you could fight with... Except for explosives, which is sort of surprising.

Dipper ended up taking three small pistols, putting two in his vest, with the safety on of course. He went up to the red button that said "HIT WHEN DONE" and pushed it in. The door retracted to an alien like planet with monsters all around. The first thought that came to Dipper's mind made him laugh sort of before he had to start shooting things. That first thought was What? No tutorial?

-----Mabel's POV-----

Mabel looked at her transparent hands.

"What did you do to us Bill?!" She yelled at the isosceles monster.

"Calm down Shooting Star. I simply brought you into the Mindscape to watch your brother."

She looked down at the terrain below her. It was a reddish, purplish color and was scattered with alien looking creatures. She was worried. Bill said that it would be a video game. While everything did look pixely, it still was more real than she had hoped. She saw Dipper for the first time. He shot one thing and started running until ducking into the shadows. It has officially begun.