The Deal

"Why hello there Shooting Star!" The yellow triangle exclaimed.

"What do you want Bill?" Mabel said, angry.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down Shooting Star. I'm here to make  a deal I believe you and Ice would be interested in."

Mabel had entirely forgotten Wendy was here. Mabel turned around to see the usually carefree face covered in fear. She looked back at Bill, not worrying about Wendy right now.

"So Shooting Star, care to hear out my deal?" Bill said again once she turned to face him again. "Or would you prefer to watch Pine Tree die where he lay?"

Mabel looked down at her crippled brother under the wood and metal debris. He looked so helpless, unlike all the times he had saved her. She could see small trails of blood coming from various parts of his body. She looked back up at Bill, narrowing her eyes, willing to listen to what he had to offer.

"Very good, here is what I propose to you. I will save your brother from death, if he can beat a video game of my picking." He said simply.

Mabel lit up at those words. Dipper's great at video games! He can definetly beat whatever Bill throws at him. She nodded and shook his outstrechted hand, touching the icy blue flames engulfing it. She had just made a deal with the devious dream demon Bill Cipher.