Secrets Revealed?

Okay... So this book has reached over 1000 reads, unfortunately I can't promise a super long update. But, I hope you will enjoy.

Dipper found a safe spot, a shadowed spot where the alien mobs couldn't reach, and leaned against the wall with heavy, shaky breaths. He brought his hand up to a small sticky stream of scarlet liquid, dabbing it with his fingers before leaving it alone. He couldn't help but wonder how much further this game went on, what his sister or Stan was doing now, or if he was already dead. But he was determined. He walked out of the shadowy place, fixing his hat on his head, and running out again returning to his tactic of running, shooting, and hiding.

--

Mabel floated there in shock with Wendy, even Bill's one eye seem to be in ever so slight shock.

"Well," His voice boomed. "Who knew that little Pinetree had skills?"

Mabel was at her absolute boiling point with this demon. She stomp-floated over to the triangle, looking him dead in the eye.

"Listen, my brother might be dorky, and shy, and over-superstitious, and he might sneeze like a kitten every now and then, but he's always pulled through. And he will this time! He beat you at your own game, he'll beat you again!"

Bill seemed unphased by the sudden angry outburst, but instead stared on boredly at Mabel.

"Come down Shooting Star. Don't forget this is helping him, not hurting him." He floated away from Mabel's angry face. "You two are very useful, I wouldn't even think of getting rid of you just yet. You or anyone on the cipher."

Cipher? Mabel thought to herself, confusion replacing her anger. Why does that sound so familiar?

--

Sorry to leave you like that, but I hope you enjoyed it! And hopefully this will keep you satisfied until I update again.