Draco

Backstory. You've been married for about 2 years. He works at the ministry of magic as an aurora. Your a Well Known Author. Draco and you have wanted kids for the longest time. You've had problems getting pregnant BUT recently you found out you were pregnant. (I'm writing in first POV.)

——————
I sat on the black leather loveseat next the crackling fire, patiently waiting for Draco to come home. I'm so excited to see his reaction when he find out he is gonna be a dad! I wore a tight, thin satin, that hug my curves. Draco loved that! Plus I wanted to show off my tiny little baby bump. While I was waiting for him o get home I was reading a book out loud and rubbing my stomach. I was so excited to have a baby and hold him/her. I heard the door handle move. I sat up and took a sip of tea. Gosh I was nervous. I know he wanted this. Damn pregnancy hormones. He walked through the door, his tie was undone. He put his stuff down on the stand next to the door.

"Good Evening, Love. Miss me?"

"Of course I missed you! How could not miss Draco Malfoy"

"Well I missed Draco Malfoy's other half all day."

He walked over to you and kisses your forehead. Boy did that give you butterflies.

"I see you made some tea. Still have some warm?"

"Always do! I got you a new shirt and cup today will I was out."

"You and your addiction to buying things..."
He made his way over to the kitchen. You had a bag with shirt in it and a cup. He grabbed the cup out first.

"This is one very unique white ordinary white cup?"

"It changes when you put warm water in it.."

He rolled his eyes and poured his tea water in it. While he was waiting for the cup to change colors he grabbed the shirt. He got glassy eyes and turned toward you and held up the shirt. "World's Best Wizarding Dad."

"Are you serious?"

"No I'm Y/N."
He looked at the cup and seen the baby picture. You got up from the chair and he took off running for you. He picked up you and spinned you.

"I'm the happiest man alive!"

He sat you down in the chair gently and got on his knees he started to kissing your belly. "Your gonna be a daddies boy." Then slowed kissed his way up to your lips.  The rest of the night consisted of cuddles and belly rubs.

- From My drafts from MONTHS ago