Tom

I put names on here.
Cassie- basically you if you'd like
Macy- niece
Serah- Cassies sisters
Adrian- Macy's BF

"See you get a cool neighbor with cars!" Macy says pointing to the white Lamborghini.

"Ouch, I'm not cool anymore." I say put my hand over my heart.

"You both have nice cars!" She says trying to make up for it.

"Macy are you coming! We have to pick up some of my friend! Bye Cassie!" She says yelling from the car.

"Bye Serah." I say quietly. I continued to walk through my house getting thing in the right spots. I walked out to the backyard and sat in my chair drinking some wine. I was almost asleep when a huge black dog was sitting at my feet panting.

"You sneaky little shit!" I say patting my lap. He jumped up on my leg. I was attacked by wet kisses from my dog.

"Thanks." I say quickly.

"He was a great help today. I must go! Have fun with the bachelorette party this week." He says laughing.

"I know right. We are such a handful!" I say laughing thinking about all the fun moments are gonna be. I heard someone play the guitar, his voice was soothing, he played the guitar very nicely. I was having a mini dance party when I was interrupted.

"You cockblock where the hell are you!" Serahs voice came from the living room.

"I'm outside you dipshit! I thought you were with your mother?" I ask as she was standing in front of me.

"She dropped me off, I was wondering if I could borrow your car to see Adrian?" She asks hopefully.

"Just don't crash? Yeah?" I tossed my keys over to her. She walked out the door and left.

"Ready mutt?" I say opening the door. The dog came running out.

———————-

I sat at the bench at the dog park watching my dog play. I was reading my book, i mean cause why not?

"Do you mind if my dog plays with your dog?" A gentleman asks. He had a British accent. I smiled.

"I don't mind if you don't mind." I say smirking. I miss London. It was my home.

"What are you smirking at?" He ask giggling.

"Nothing just can't escape the London nor the British. I have a feeling that the universe is telling me to stay in London." I say sadly. I missed it, riding horses through fields, the pubs, the CARS.

"You live in London? I was actually born there!" He says excitingly.

"Yes, I moved there 15 years ago, Fresh Where did you grow up mister?" I ask questioningly.

"Felton, Tom Felton. And yours mrs.?" He says reaching his hand out to shake mine, I shook his.

"Miss, Cassie Pierce," I say.

"Sorry and to answer your question I grew up Kensington, London, town of Epsom" He says.

"Your quite alright, you didn't offend me, Kensington, that's a wonderful place, one of my  all time favorite places to be. The roses are wonderful around this time of year!" I say. I loved that place.

"Your from there?" He asks.

"I spent a good time there, I move around a lot in London, exploring, I do own a manor in that town in the country side! I just don't spend time there, I love traveling," I say, remembering so good times.

"That's neat. I love traveling, what's one place you have always wanted to go?" He asks.

"Hawaii and Italy! I know that's two. You?." I say giggling, he giggled too.

"Hawaii. I've been there once, LOVED it." He says, he clearly did like Hawaii. I was about to say something but my phone went off. I mouth sorry.

"I swear if this a call saying you wrapped my car around a telephone pole, you must be mistaken." I say.

"It's not Cass! What if I was hurt? Would you care about me more?" She says defensively.

"I obviously would care if you were hurt. But you drive like me, maybe even worse." I say laughing.

"I wanted to let you know I was spending the night with Adrian."

"Alright, make sure you let him up for air." I say trying to fluster her.

"Your disgusting! Your so gross! Sometime I hate you." She says clearly flustered,

"I love you but, I have to pick on my niece! Don't forget tomorrow about your mother dress fitting either."

"Maybe you'll get to ride on someone broomstick..." she says trying to get back at me.

"What the fuck is with the Harry Potter reference, you and your Draco Malfoy fetish! Maybe your boyfriend will let you Slytherin tonight." I say smirking,

"Goodbye!" Then she hangs up the phone, I started to chuckle.

"Atleast your car is okay and someone is getting lucky!" He says laughing.

"My niece would be freaking out if she found out I was talking to you." I say laughing,

"Ahh, so you did know who I am." He says raising his one eyebrow,

"Of course i did, your probably used to people freaking out when they meet you, I know how it feels and it's quite annoying sometimes." I say leaning back in my chair.

"Your famous too?" He asks.

"Something like that, mostly known for modeling my clothing line, and my cars." I say.

"Ooh, your that Cassie Pierce. Fan of your cars!" He just now realized who I was.

"That is I! I'm a fan of my cars too." I say giggling. I glanced down at my watch to see what time it was.
———————————————

"It was really nice talking to you, I haven't had a conversation like that in a long time." I say getting up.

"Maybe you can get used to it. Have any plans tomorrow?" He asks.

"I have my sisters dressing fitting at 12:30pm, I'm free after that." I say,

"Can I get your number?"

"Absolutely." I say exchanging phones.

"May I walk this pretty lady home?" He asks. I nod.

————————

"Would you look at that, we are neighbors!" He says giggling, as we walk up my side walk.

"Now I can bug you! Best day ever!" I say chuckling.

"I'll see you tomorrow Cass. Thanks for the conversation." He says turning around.
———
I sat at the bar in the middle of my kitchen, I got message.

- Tom Felton 🐍💚-

T- Accio beer, 5pm tomorrow? 🍻

C- are you dead Sirius? 💀

T- can you Slytherin that into you schedule? 😏

C- Expecto me there 😎

T- we are so cheesy! 😂

C- I will Neville gonna give you up, Neville gonna let you down.

T- ☠️☠️🤣