Tom

Play this song while reading if you'd like.

——————
Tom and I walked through your sisters house. You let yourself in. You and your sister always walked in without knocking. You walked through the door.
"LET HER UP FOR AIR!!"

"OH SHUT UP. WE DID THAT THIS MORNING FOR YOUR INFORMATION."

You both started laughing.

"I know all about you sex life y/n."

"Mmm. Quiz me sis! I'll answer."

"The shower...."
"Mhm. Have I? Have we tom." You winked at him. He smirked at you. Your niece walks in.
"She has. I lived with you both for a month."
You rolled your eyes.
You looked over you shoulder at Tom. He licked his lips. That turned you on. You just wanted to kiss him soo bad. He winked at you, he knew what he was doing to you.
"Ready? Girls we will ride together to the banquet. Boys? I expect you to be okay with that?"
Your sisters husbands nodded. You turned around to go get in your sister car when Tom had "to tie his shoe." He crouched down. When he crouched down, he ran his knuckles down the inside of your legs, then when he stood he slowly did the same thing. You looked at him with your very seductive eyes. You walked out the door and headed on the road. You couldn't get him off your mind. You had to stop to get some drinks. You walked in. Tom stood behind you, he kissed your neck and snaked his arm around your waist. "What do you think? Wanna ride with me?" You turned around to kiss his lips.
"Uh- John, I'm gonna ride with Tom."
"All right, I'll ride with your sister."
Back on the road...
Tom put his hand on your thigh. You started to kiss him. It got more intimate and passionate. (Tom had self driving car 😉) You climbed over into his lap. You started to make out. He let go of the steering wheel. He kept moving his hands up and down your back....