Timber

It's sad but heartwarming

"Hello my darling." Y/n Toms girlfriend said as walked in to his music room, to Tom looking at pictures.

"Hey." He said quietly. Y/N walked over and hugged him from behind, giving him a kiss on the shoulder.

"I miss her." He says running his finger across a picture of timber.

"I know. Can you come downstairs for a second?" Y/N asked kissing his shoulder blade once a again before she pulled you away.

Tom followed Y/N downstairs, he found a box on the counter with a card on it.

"Before you open that," y/n said putting her hands in his. Tom looked at her with glassy eyes.

"I know you are hurting. I hope this will help you." She says giving him a peck on the cheek and she pulled away. He opened the card carefully.

"To: Tom Hi dad! Its me timber. I know I'm not there anymore, but I'm in your heart. I love you!" Is all the card said. Tom started to open the box. He was greeted with a chocolates lab plushy that had a look alike of timber's collar on it. He put back in his box and gave Y/N the biggest hug as he cried.

"Thank you." He said as his voice cracked.

"Anytime." She squeezed him.

"There is also one more thing. I know we haven't talked about it. I don't know how you'll like it. I know it's been two year since timber has passed..." Y/N said grabbing another box and handing it to him. He opened the box and there came a puppy head.

"This is Willow, she is a 8 weeks old lab puppy. She was going to be put down today if I didn't take her." Y/N said looking at Tom with worry in her eyes.

"She's cute." He said giving Willow a kiss on the head and then y/n a kiss