☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛: 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ☁︎︎

❤︎𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾: 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥/𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟! 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤, 𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪!❤︎

On the way home I laid my head on his shoulder, enjoying the night sky and stars through the sunroof of the car. I felt so relaxed despite the crazy things that have happened lately, I just feel so happy to be appreciated and cared for by someone.

When we arrived home, he parked the car in the garage and turned on a couple of the lights in the house.
"I know it's getting late but do you want to spend some time with me in the living room?"
"I'd love to." I chimed, excited to spend more time alone with him. Will walked towards the grey suede couch and sat down, before pulling me by my waist onto him. I was sitting in front of him with my back faced towards him, allowing him to rest his head on top of mine.
"I hope you don't mind, I tend to be a bit affectionate." He gushed as he reached to hold my hand. I could feel his heart pounding against my back, which weirdly felt comforting in a way. I grasped his hand back and rubbed my thumb against the side of his hand.
"I don't mind at all, it's nice to be held like this."
"That makes me glad, because I really like you Y/N. I can't help it, I just want to care for you and protect you as much as possible."
His smooth accent was music to my ears and his genuine words of love made my heart race. I gently kissed his hand as I held it, nuzzling my head underneath his chin.

Will turned on a 70's radio station on the TV for background noise as we continued to enjoy each other's company.
"I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but how do you feel so comfortable with me after you witnessed me harming someone? That doesn't bother you?"
"Well, my father has been a policeman all of my life so I've seen my fair share of violence. I guess I haven't minded witnessing such things if it's deserved. If you weren't there, I wonder if that guy would've tried to force himself onto me even more so or even tried to harm me.."
He held my hand tighter, clearly uncomfortable with the thought of me getting harmed.
"But we'll never know what he could've done because you saved me. Thanks to you he can't harm me or anyone else now." I looked up at him, trying to relieve a bit of his concerns. His eyes glared back at me, full of relief, happy to know that I didn't hold the incident against him.

"Now that we have that covered, why don't we talk about something more positive? Would you be willing to go on another date with me?"
I felt my cheeks flood with warmth, excited by the idea of us going on another date.
"That sounds wonderful. Would you want to do something tomorrow after work?" I beamed, turning towards him and remaining in his lap.
"That works for me!" He spoke enthusiastically as he played with my hair, pulling it through his fingers, before cupping his hands around my cheeks. He gently used his thumbs to brush my hair out of my face before placing a passionate kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes and leaned in while grasping onto his shirt to pull myself in closer. Eventually he pulled away, allowing both of us to catch our breath.

❤︎𝕕𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘! 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ☻︎❤︎

"You're lucky we have work tomorrow, or else I would've left a few marks on you." He teased, tracing his hand over the curves of my neck and shoulders.
"I wouldn't mind trying it for a bit..!" I blurted out, a bit flustered to say the least. I couldn't help but feel aroused by him as I felt his hands explore my body.
"The thing is.." he turned a bit, before pinning me to the couch by my shoulders. "I can't just play around for a little bit, I'll keep going until I'm satisfied bunny." He smirked at me as he bit his lip, awaiting my answer.
"Th-That's alright with me!" I stuttered as I felt the warmth of his body hovering over me. He seemed to enjoy how flustered he made me feel, as he leaned in closer to me.
"Perfect~! Let's head up to my room then!" He purred, as he picked me up bridal-style and brought me up the stairs.

Will let me down from his arms once we got into his bedroom and he began to help me remove my clothes.
"I hope you don't mind but I tend to be quite dominating in the bedroom, think you can handle it?" He asked in a teasing but also caring way. I don't think he wanted to scare me by telling me what to do, but it's actually what I like as well.
"I don't mind at all actually, do as you wish~!"
My submission to him made his smirk grow wider, thrilled to have control of me for tonight. Will finally had me completely undressed and he took a moment to admire my body.
"God, you're absolutely stunning! I could get used to this~!"
"Thank you!" I gushed as he checked me out more.

"Now, be a good girl for me and get on your knees." He commanded as he undid his black leather belt in front of me. I did just as he asked, getting on my knees in front of him as he unzipped his jeans and pulled down his boxers. His member was already hard and before I could get a good look at it, I felt him grip my face.
"Say ahh for me bunny!" He asked as he pulled my mouth open a bit with his thumb. I slowly opened my mouth as he slid the tip of member in. I softly began to suck, trying to ease into it.
"Don't forget to use those pretty hands of yours~" he cooed as he looked down at me. I gently nodded and placed both of my hands at his base, moving them up and down just like I was doing with my mouth. Will gently placed his left hand on the back of my head, gripping my hair, unable to contain his excitement. He forced more of it down my throat gradually, until my mouth was at his base.
"God you're incredible.. You're going to have me addicted to your mouth if you keep it up..!!" He moaned as he held onto the bed sheets with his other hand. It turned me on more to see him lose his composure because of me. Suddenly, his member began to throb and twitch, and he quickly pulled out of my mouth.

He took the rest of his clothes off and picked me up, slamming me onto the bed, facing towards him. Will began gently grinding his member against my clit, almost as if he was begging for me to let him in. I felt him tightly grasp both of my thighs as he groaned in pleasure.
"You're more than welcome to put it in if you'd like Mr. Afton~" i whimpered, a bit desperate to climax with him. Calling him this seemed to push him over the edge as he slammed it all in at once.
"Mr. Afton huh? You seem to be more in to this than I might've thought~!" He whispered into my ear before biting it, as he thrusted quickly. I wrapped my shaky legs around his waist, whimpering in pleasure as he continued at a fast pace.
"Who do you belong to? Huh~?" He asked me in a cocky tone as he watched me completely lose my composure.
"I-I b-belong to y-you.!!"
His pace quickened until I couldn't handle it anymore and I came, squeezing my legs around him and panting from the overwhelming feeling. Eventually he began to slow down and came as well, filling me to the brim. He softly began to kiss my neck, making me whimper from the overload of pleasure.
"W-Will it's too much~ I can't handle anything more..!"
"Well if I don't leave some nice hickeys on you, how will the people at work know who you belong to~?" He chuckled, continuing to mark me with purple hickeys down my neck and shoulders.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛, 𝚒𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚞t 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 >.< ! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜!