☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: 𝔸 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝔻𝕖𝕖𝕕☁︎︎

It may not be the blueprints I need, but this deed is definitely a step in the right direction. I got back into my car and started driving again, going into a more rural area of town. I drove down a long dirt road until I reached an old ,weathered wood-framed home. It was in a similar condition to the diner, and the smell of dry-rot filled the air as soon as I stepped out of the car.

Once again, I put on a respirator mask and headed inside with my bag of tools and paperwork. The door was already broken off of the hinges, so thankfully I didn't have to force my way inside again. As soon as I walked in and there were huge blood stains on the floor.. did someone die in here? I moved forward to a nearby hallway, it's not like it mattered, since the stains were so incredibly old that it couldn't have happened within the past decade. I found a kitchen, living room, dining room, and garage on the first floor; nothing of use to me. I went upstairs and I came across multiple bedrooms, but again I couldn't find an office.

I went downstairs, a bit discouraged, when I suddenly tripped over a handle on the floor. Wait, a handle on the floor?! I looked down and realized it was a trap door that led to a set of basement stairs. It reminded me a bit of the rickety old stairs at the hub, but I took my chances and traveled down them with a flashlight in my hand. The basement was full of cobwebs and small bugs, with a scent of rust. I began looking around, and to my excitement, it was his personal workshop!! It was full of robotic parts, tools, and blueprints scattered everywhere. I gathered up what I felt was necessary in terms of parts and tools, before going through the stacks of blueprints and sketches.

After about 30 minutes of looking, I found a file folder that had the name "Charlie" on it, and my heart jumped. As I looked through it, I found blueprints for her realistic vessel, varying from a child vessel to an adult one. I quickly read through them and shoved them into my bag, along with anything else that was of interest.

I quickly dashed back to my car, filled with excitement and enthusiasm. This is everything I need to finish the project, and I'd finally be able to give Glitchtrap a vessel. On my way back to the hub, I couldn't stop smiling and humming, satisfied with my detective work.

When I arrived back, I immediately went into the lab to start constructing the vessel. Interestingly, guards were now guarding the room as I worked, which was weird but a bit cool. I felt a bit honored, having me and my work protected.

I continued working on the vessel for 12 hours straight, fueled by my excitement. I knew I was getting exhausted but I was just so eager and desperate to finish it as soon as possible. Everything was coming together perfectly, and I realized that the research team was actually quite close to achieving a functioning vessel. Regardless, I would be the one to finish it and bring our leader to life.

I can't wait to see the fruit of my labor.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙿! 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜!!! ♥︎♥︎