☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕖 ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪, ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕☁︎︎

The next day, I woke up and the house was silent, I guess he isn't awake yet. Technically speaking, do robots even need sleep..? Regardless, I decided to head down to the kitchen to make breakfast, I'm starving.

After taking out the ingredients I needed, I lit a few burners on the stove top and began making scrambled eggs, pancakes, and bacon. I enjoy making a big breakfast on Saturday mornings, it's become pretty regular for me to do. As I finished up cooking, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Morning y/n!" William smiled, ruffling his messy 'bed head' hair. "Something smells good." He complimented, before taking a seat at the kitchen table.
"Good morning to you as well, and thank you! Are you hungry?" I smiled, bringing two plates of food to the table with 2 glasses of orange juice.
He nodded, eagerly taking a bite of bacon. "I couldn't tell you the last time I actually ate" he chuckled, scratching the back of his head.
We both sat down to eat, enjoying the freshly cooked meal.

"I don't mean to be pushy or anything, but do you want to go roller skating today? I've been thinking about it ever since our car ride yesterday." He blushed, seemingly a bit shy to ask.
"Of course we can! If you clean up the kitchen, we can go afterwards."
"That's fair. Why don't you get ready in the mean time?"
I nodded and decided to head upstairs, leaving William to clean up the dishes. I got dressed and headed back downstairs afterwards, meeting up with him before getting in the car together.

After a short car ride, we arrived at the roller rink. Will's eyes lit up at the sight of it, with the colorful carpets, black lights, and multi-colored roller skates. We walked together to get our skates from the rental desk, and sat down to put them on.
I looked up at him, trying to stand up in my roller skates "it's been a while, I might be a bit rusty!!"
He laughed "Don't worry about it! It's been decades since I've roller skated, I doubt I'll be perfect either."
I'm pretty sure he only said this to make me feel better, since he seemed to have no issues when we got onto the rink. Regardless of whether it was a lie or not, it was sweet of him to say.

Although I could roller skate, I was extremely shaky and unbalanced. I tried to speed up a bit to balance myself, but my left leg ended up slipping. Will quickly grasped onto me and helped me up, wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt my cheeks turn red as he tried to help me regain my balance. He stood in front of me and held my hands, as he began to skate backwards, helping me skate forwards. I felt myself shaking a bit, but now I think it was out of embarrassment.
"Hey y/n don't worry, I've got you." He smiled, holding my hands tight.
After a while, I began to skate perfectly fine thanks to him. Suddenly, the song changed to 'You Spin Me Round', which brought a big grin to his face.
"Are you feeling comfortable y/n? I want to try something if you're willing!"
"I'm feeling great! Go ahead!"
As the song hit it's chorus, Will started speeding up drastically, pulling me with him. He started spinning me around, holding onto me tightly to make sure I wouldn't fall. It almost felt like a movie scene, it was so much fun and I couldn't believe how skilled he was at roller skating. When the song ended, he slowed down, smiling wide and laughing from excitement.
"Thank you for doing that with me! I haven't gotten to do that in so long!" His excitement was almost childlike, and he had a newfound sparkle in his eyes.
"That was incredible! Can we do it again?" I asked, with an enthusiasm that matched his.
"Sure thing, but let's get a drink first. I'm a bit thirsty."

I nodded and we both exited the rink, going over to the concession stand. I ordered a Cotton Candy slushie and he got a grape soda before we sat down to catch our breaths.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
Hey guys! This chapter is becoming too long so I'm going to split it into two parts. I hope you love this chapter as much as I do and have a wonderful night!! ♥︎♥︎