☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠: 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕒 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝, 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕒 𝕎𝕒𝕪☁︎︎

Y/N's POV:
While I was trying to take a nap, I was abruptly woken up by the sound of the garage door opening and a car door slamming shut. What the h*ll?! Who is that..? I called out William's name but there was no answer, so I assumed he was asleep upstairs and couldn't hear me. I felt my heart drop, unfortunately considering the worst possible scenario of someone breaking into the house. I quickly grabbed a crowbar from near the front door and stood in the hallway that lead to the garage (which in hindsight wasn't my best decision, but I was panicking), waiting for the perpetrator to walk through the door. To my surprise, it was William who opened the door, with his clothing soaked with blood. He was breathing quite heavily and I could tell that he was full of adrenaline.

"W-Will...?! What did you do?" I asked, lowering my crowbar. In a way I was relieved that someone hadn't broken in, but the blood on his face didn't exactly mean I had a good outcome either. He simply chuckled, acting quite cocky in demeanor.
"Oh bunny, no need to worry, it was simply a business meeting of sorts."
Another business decision made without me...? I'd have to admit that I felt quite offended, especially since he promised to keep me in the loop after the last incident.
"Without me, huh?" I turned and threw the crow bar aside.
"Oh don't be like that." He snarled. "I was letting you rest after your huge day. Besides, you don't seem too keen about witnessing violence anyways."
"But I've moved past that! It was simply the initial shock factor." I frowned, facing towards him.
"So what was I supposed to do? Wake you up while you were exhausted and drag you down to the hub so you could watch me slaughter someone?"
"No, but you at least could've told me where you were going!! Who did you even kill?!"
I think my bickering started to get to him, as he slowly walked towards me with a pissed off smirk on his face.
"It was Jake, alright? I couldn't figure out any other options."
I began to back up, quite intimated by him.
"But hadn't I already proposed that idea?! Or is my insight meaningless to you?"

Finally, I broke his patience. As soon as my back hit the wall of the living room, he pinned me by my neck.
"I think you're forgetting who's in charge dear~" He laughed, enjoying the fear he instilled in me. I remained motionless like a deer in headlights as he looked down at me.
"I-I'm sorry-" I tried to plead, but before I could finish speaking he abruptly kissed me, pushing his body up against mine. I could feel his heart racing a million miles an hour. He must be on edge from the adrenaline... he's never acted this irrationally before.

⚠︎𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾: 𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋 𝕀ℕℂ𝕆𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔾!! 𝕀 𝕎𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕍𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝕆𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼 𝕆ℕℂ𝔼 𝕀𝕋 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔼𝔻 𝕀ℕ ℂ𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔸ℝ𝔼ℕ'𝕋 ℂ𝕆𝕄𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝔸𝔹𝕃𝔼 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋.⚠︎

He quickly pulled away from our kiss, panting a bit from excitement. Using his other hand, he began to caress my face gently.
"Gosh you're so fragile bunny~! I just can't help but want to break you!"
"B-Break me...?" I stuttered as I felt his grip tighten around my neck.
"Well, maybe I'll go easy on you if you listen to what I say." He smirked. I could feel a small smile creep onto my face and I nodded in agreement. His intimidation is actually quite alluring in a way, or maybe I'm just a masochist. Either way, I think I'll enjoy being his toy while he's unhinged like this.

After gaining my consent, he quickly brought me into the small empty closet in the hallway. It was pitch black inside and cramped, which caught me a bit off guard as he locked the door.
"Why would you want to do it in here? There's no light in here." I questioned.
"Because I can keep you cornered and you won't see what's coming~! Is there a problem with that?" He chuckled, with the sound of him unzipping his pants making me more excited.
"N-No not exactly..."
"Good, I wasn't giving you a choice anyways."
I could feel his hands exploring my shaking body, gently pulling off my pants, my panties, and my T-shirt. He quickly tossed them them to the floor and started teasing my body with his hands. One was pinching my sensitive nipples, while the other was roughly groping my clit, causing me to let out some sharp moans.