☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝕊𝕞𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙☁︎︎

After finishing our drinks together, William got up to order us a meat-lovers pizza from the food counter. I'm having an amazing time, I'm really happy that he's becoming comfortable with modern times.
All of a sudden, I saw a guy approaching our table out of the corner of my eye. He looked like the typical frat boy douchebag, wearing cargo shorts and a polo shirt with the collar popped. Ew, what could he possibly want?

"Hey baby, I haven't seen you around here before!" He said, with his breath REEKING of cigarette smoke. He leaned over the table towards me, and I began feeling increasingly uncomfortable.
"Can you leave me alone? I'm not interested!" I turned away, looking at my phone. Apparently he didn't get the hint, and continued to pester me.
Suddenly, I heard another voice behind me and it was thankfully familiar "Did you not hear her the first time?" . I turned around, and saw William firmly grasping the guy's shoulder, obviously pissed off. "Hey, f*** off will you?! This doesn't involve you!" I held my nose as this guy spoke, not wanting to smell the nicotine scent anymore. Suddenly, William leaned over and whispered something in his ear but it was too quiet for me to understand. I watched as the guy's face went pale, and he slowly backed away from the both of us. I don't know what William said, but I didn't ask, I was just grateful that the guy left.

"Hey are you alright y/n?" He looked at me, concerned that I was scared or anxious.
"I'm fine now, thank you Will!" I smiled slightly, happy that he had my back and protected me.
We grinned back and opened the box of pizza, each having a slice. The gooey cheese on the pizza was absolutely delicious, and took my mind off of the incident. I didn't realize how starving I was, so I had quite a few slices. After we finished the pizza, he stood up and held his hand out to me "Ready for round 2?" He chuckled, looking towards the roller rink. "Of course!" I said enthusiastically, grabbing his hand and going back onto the rink with him.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
Sorry for the short chapter guys! I have 2 ideas of where the story could go but I'm unsure of what you guys would prefer. I'm thinking about giving this story violent "yandere" type parts to go along with William's history of killing but I'm not sure if that would interest you guys. Should I keep it more sweet and wholesome instead? Please tell me in the comments so I can continue!! I really appreciate you guys, have a wonderful night everyone!! ♥︎♥︎