Miracle Malfoy

We found ourselves standing outside the doors of the dining room.

"Ready?" I asked as I held out my arm.

"Ready." (Y/n) took a deep breath and wrapped her arm around mine.
Without any further movement, the doors opened before us, and classical piano was heard.
Her jaw dropped at the sight of it all. The reflection of the floating candles and sparkly table cloths could be seen in her eyes.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I asked her, knowing she was in awe.

"More than beautiful! Mesmerizing!"
       As we walked deeper into the crowd of pure-bloods, we caught my mother's eye.

"Lucius," she tapped my father on the shoulder.

"Yes?" He said sort of annoyed that she interrupted his conversation with a man in all black.

"He brought her," she looked fearful.
       My father was suddenly more intrigued.
"Brought who?"

"The girl. The...the half-blood,"

"It can't be. No, I told him he couldn't bring her. Major risk for our reputation,"
         My mother gave him a disgusted look.

"And...a risk her I suppose. I'll go talk to him." He began to walk towards us.

"No!" My mother whisper shouted and stopped him. "She's already here might as well let her stay."
      I overheard all of it. (y/n) on the other hand was too busy watching the strawberries dip themselves into the chocolate fountain.

"Do you like strawberries?" I asked her.

"They're my favorite fruit," she said without loosing focus.

"Ah, I see. Have you tried one yet?"

"No, not yet. I'm too interested in watching to eat."
       I picked a strawberry off the plate and held it right at her mouth.
       She gave me an embarrassed tight lip smile and took it from my hand.

"Oh wow,"

"What? What is it?" I said eagerly.

"That's the best strawberry I've ever had, " she laughed as she picked up more.
       I laughed at her but the mood was quickly killed when I saw my mother and father giving disapproving looks from the corner of my eye.

"What do you say if we angered my parents?"

"What? Why would we do that?" she asked softly. "They probably hate me enough for being a half-blood," she mumbled and looked at the ground.
       I lifted her chin.

"Darling, you are wonderful. Who cares if a married couple that fights all the time thinks bad about you."
        I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room. Mother and Father would be furious, that's what made it perfect.

"Where are you, " her voice trembled from all the movement. "Taking...me?"

"The garden, " I smirked.

We came upon a steep hill, the only hill that the moonlight shun on. Everything else was a shadow.

"You said the garden, " she said looking at the hill disappointed.

"Hill."

"What's so special about a hill?" she asked boringly.

"Everything, "
I sat down and pulled her arm so she would sit down with me.

"Okay, now what?" she flung her arms.

"We roll." I pulled 2 pairs of black sunglasses out of the small pocket in my suit.

"Where'd you get that from?" she giggled almost uncontrollably.

"I know people." I smiled and we both put them on.
I laid down with my hands close to my body and rolled down the grassy hill.
I heard her scream in happiness as she watched me roll down.

"Your turn!" I yelled and it echoed.

"Oh, all right!" she picked up her dress a bit and tossed off her black heels.
As she rolled down her scream was a mixture of laughter, fear, and excitement.

"Wow that was fun, " she grinned broader than I had ever seen. "Again?"

"Sure, "

       We ran up and down the hill what had to be at least a thousand times. By the end of it, my suit was coated in grass, and her gorgeous white dress was swallowed in green stains.

"I think it's best we get changed in my room and get back to hogwarts in the morning." I suggested.

"I don't know. Someone will notice we're missing."

"Please, who do you know that would go into our dorms and say 'Oh look (y/n) and Draco aren't here let me go tell Dumbledore'?"

"Hermione."

"Why would Hermione be in your dorm?"

"I don't know, " she shrugged.
      I eventually convinced her to spend the night at the manor.

"I don't have clothes. So back to the castle, I suppose, " she said walking towards the door.

"Believe it or not I was prepared for this, "
      I handed her a pair of pajamas.

"And in that drawer, " I pointed to a small brown nightstand. "There are day clothes for you to wear in the morning, " I smiled dotting criss-cross on my bed.

"Oh, okay..." she said uneasily.
She laid down next to me on the bed and just as we were about to go to sleep,

"(Y/N)!!!!" I sprung up.

"WHAT!!?!!?!"

"IT'S FRIDAY!"

"Draco you scared me...anyway why do you care so much about Friday?"

"WE CAN GO TO HOGSMEAD!"

"Okay, Draco, " she fell back asleep.
She had no idea what I had planned.