Fellow Feeling

We woke up early the next morning. It was Saturday so we didn't have to get up quite yet. Her shirt had lifted to her bra during her sleep. It was getting hard to control myself. I fixed her shirt for her and got up to go shower.

"What are you doing," (y/n) said rubbing her eyes when I got out of the shower.

"Forgot my clothes," I said with my towel wrapped around my waist.

"Mmm," she said laying back down.

"Mhm," I said, tip toeing over to my bag.

"I suppose I should shower too," she got up from the bed. She started singing a song I didn't quite recognize. Her voice was angelic.

"Hey, (y/n)," I said knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yes?" A muffled voice said.

"What's that song your singing?"

"Just something my mum used to sing to me. I'm not quite sure what it's called tho,"

"You sound great," I told her. She didn't answer back she just continued to sing.

I sat on her bed while I waited for her to come out.

"What time is it?" She opened the bathroom door. She had a towel wrapped around her body.

"Uh, it's 10am," I answered, my voice shaking.

"Shoot it's kind of late," she brushed her hair quickly. It was hard for me to sit still, I kept looking over to see if her towel would fall without being too obvious. "Pass me a shirt would you?" I got up quickly and looked through her dresser for a shirt. "Thank youuu," she said catching the shirt. Just then, she dropped the towel, revealing her body. She seemed nervous and quickly pulled her bra on.

"Forgetting something?" I asked her.

"My skirt!" She ran to get one. She was already wearing her panties. "Okay I'm ready now," she said fixing her tie in the mirror.

"Okay," I got up from the bed. "Hey, we still got some time. Can we....cuddle?" I smirked.

"Sweet Merlin, okay," I put my arms around her waist and we flopped over onto the bed. "Ow!" She laughed, pushing her way out of my arms.

"Come here, darling," I brought her closer to me and kissed her forehead. We cuddled for a little while before she got tired of being in the same position so long.

"Hey, I'm going to go catch up with Hermione. Meet you at breakfast?" She asked getting up from the bed.

"Yeah, absolutely," she kissed my cheek before leaving.

       I had a meeting with Father anyway. It was good that she had left. He said it was urgent. I was quite scared to say the least.

"Draco!" He yelled.

"Yes, Father?" I said quietly.

"Who was the girl who was with you not long ago!" He shouted at my face.

"A girl? What girl?" I answered, my voice shaking.

"I was told she was wearing a red dress?! NOW IS NOT TIME FOR GIRLS DO YOU UNDERSTAND! ESPECIALLY NOT HALF-BLOODS!" He screamed at me. I stayed silent. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" He continued to raise his voice.

"Lucius-" my mother started to say.

"NOT NOW!" He yelled at her. "Sorry," he began to shake. "Draco, this is very important, you cannot screw it up. I need you to get this girl out of your life. What is her name?" I didn't answer. "What is her name, Draco!" He raised his voice.

"(Y/n)!" I yelled back.

"(Y/n), what?"

"(Y/n), (L/n),"

"Very well, you can go," I stood there in panic. "Leave!" He yelled. "And finish your task!" He finished.

       What am I going to do I thought to myself. Father was probably going to have eyes on me at all times. I loved her, I didn't know how I could possibly ignore her.

Narrator POV:

"Hey!" (Y/n) shouted from across the hall.

"Hey, (y/n)!" Hermione came over to her. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing much, just wanted to talk. We haven't for a while," she giggled.

"Yeah," Hermione laughed. "Harry's been um, talking about you a lot,"

"Is that so?"

"Yes ahah, I didn't really know whether or not to tell you but I wanted to," she smiled.

"Harry's a great guy but I have a boyfriend now so,"

"Yeah I understand that. Harry knows but he's in denial,"

"Oh so he thinks I couldn't get a guy? Please," she flipped her hair jokingly.

"How's it going with Draco?" Hermione asked.

"It's going well actually. We've been hanging out a lot recently. He's falling a bit behind on assignments so I might study with him in his dorm to get him caught up,"

"That's nice of you,"

"You think?"

"I think you're a fine girlfriend. Magnificent, actually. He seems a lot happier," (y/n) had a tight smile on her face.

"What's going on with Ron? Are you two a thing yet?" (Y/n) asked.

"What? No we're great friends!"

"Please, I see the way you look at him, Hermione. Your eyes light up and I can tell you're holding back a smile,"

"Well, he's dating that Lavender girl anyway,"

"What? Lavender? As in, Lavender Brown?"

"Yes, Lavender Brown who else!"

"She's quite the headache. Why would Ron date her?"

"I don't know. Am I really that bad?!" Hermione seemed to be holding back tears.

"No! You're brilliant, Hermione!" (Y/n) wrapped her arms around her. After about 15 seconds, she let go of the hug and put her arms on Hermione's shoulders. "You are astonishing and if Ron doesn't see that, it's his loss,"

"Thank you," she said wiping her tears.