Detention

At 6 o'clock we found ourselves alone together in Professor Snape's classroom.

"Where could he be?" (Y/n) whispered.

"Not sure," I whispered back. Just then, the doors opened to reveal McGonagall.

"Hello, students. I apologize for being a bit late," she rushed over to us. "Professor Snape had to run so I will be taking over. Only you two?" We nodded. "Very well then, hand me your wands." She put both her hands out and we handed her our wands. "I want you to sit here and write why you think you got detention. I will hand these papers over to Professor Snape and if he thinks your reasons are correct, you won't need to serve another day, am I understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," (y/n) answered.

"Splendid, what about you Mr. Malfoy?"

"Understood," I nod. She exited the room.

"Crazy we got detention," I told (y/n).

"Yeah, I can't believe I thought we were on time. Plus, I told you to meet me here and did you listen?"

"At least you're not spending detention alone like you would've been," I said, ignoring her question. I got up and walked over to her desk which was fairly close. "Hey, (y/n)?"

"Yes, Draco?"

"Um, well, I've been meaning to ask you something, more so tell you something?"

"Okay, what is it?" She asked curiously.

"It's- um,"

"Come on now, spit it out,"

"I fancy you, you're really, really beautiful and really such a kind person. I wanted to ask if you could be my- my girlfriend?" She smiled.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, I couldn't be happier," I didn't know how to respond.

"Oh- that's not what I expected, I mean, I knew you couldn't resist me," she laughed.

"You're so stupid," she giggled. "I suppose we should get writing, I haven't written a word," she clenched her teeth.

"Me either," I widened my eyes. Her smile lit up the dark room.
2 hours passed and it was now 8:00 o'clock.

"Well I'm all done," (y/n) said, putting down her quill.

"I've been done," she looked over at my paper only to find 2 sentences.

"'I gave a poor excuse so Snape gave me detention. I will now be spending the following hours in a dungeon with (y/n).' Wow- ahah," she shook her head.

"Crazy good response right?"

"Noooo," she laughed at me. "You're the stupidest, now Snape's going to give you detention tomorrow as well,"

"Oh my gosh you're right! I forgot about that!" I jumped out of my chair in search of a new parchment.

"There's no more parchment! She just gave us these two!"

"Welp, I suppose I'll stay tomorrow as well," She frowned. "It's okay, gives you time to hang out with Hermione and them,"
Professor McGonagall walked in not long after.

"Hello you two, how was detention?" She asked.

"Great," I answered.

"Then I suppose you'll have to serve another one,"

"Gladly," (y/n) answered, turning to look at me.

"Here are your wands back. Expect to be back here tomorrow, Mr. Malfoy," I slightly nodded my head.

"Expect to be back here tomorrow, Mr. Malfoy," (y/n) mimicked the Professor as we walked out. I smiled at the ground. "My dorm?"

"Sure," I answered.