Puzzle Pieces

"You're lucky you were spared of death, " Bellatrix said as she circled the chair I was in.
         The manor was cold and dark even though the sun was out. Scratchy brown ropes held my hands to an aluminum, black chair. The ceiling was high and there was a chandelier hanging from it. It was off and only the light from outdoors lit the room not that there was much of it.

"I'll let you suffer a bit longer and then we can get down to, " she kneeled to my level. "business, " she whispered.
        She walked out of the room with poor posture and a lenient walk. As she closed the black door she looked at me and made sure she had my attention.

"Bye-bye Darling, " she pouted and slammed the door shut.
        I could hear evil cackles growing quieter as she walked away.

       My eyes watered and turned red. I refused to allow myself to cry. I couldn't give Bellatrix that satisfaction. And so there I sat alone, in the dark, frigid room, thinking about what was to come. Would all this have happened if I never dated Draco?
       I didn't want to think about that. I felt as if I was blaming him. My plan for the Summer was to spend it with my parents at our vacation castle in London. That could no longer happen of course. And then I thought about going there with Draco as I saw a future with him. But just then, a mental woman came barging in. I wiped my tears with my free hand and tried to act tough.

"Crying were you?" Bellatrix taunted.
        She grabbed my chin and sharply tilted my head upwards.

"What do you want from me," I snarled.
         Bellatrix slapped my cheek with full force, causing my head to turn to the side.

"Don't ask questions half-blood. Once I turn you in, the Dark Lord he'll figure out the correct punishment," she cackled in my face.
         She walked out of the room yet again and left me in the cold dark room once more, this time for a longer period of time. I was left there for 6 hours. The feeling of exhaustion filled me but I couldn't bring myself to close my eyes for even a short moment.
___________

Draco POV:

       I heard wails coming from the lower levels of my family's extensive house. Curious to see what they were, I pulled myself together and came out of my room on the 3rd floor. My leather dress shoes clinked the floor every time I took a step.
         Unexpectedly, my father came from around the corner.

"Now now Draco," he said in the stern tone he always used when speaking to me and put one arm out to stop me, "I wish for you to go back upstairs to your bedroom. I reckon you have enough rubbish in there to keep you busy."

"Yes father," I looked down and faked expressions of guilt and disappointment.
        I walked back up a few strides before scurrying down when I was out of my father's sight. I took turns through hallways I wasn't even conscious existed. When the sobs grew quieter I knew I was going in the wrong direction. Finally, I reached the corridor that came before the cellar. Although I was so close, the noises were now softened.
         The wooden black door was slightly ajar. I creeped closer and peered through the small gap. There, a girl, strapped to a seat with a yellow-white cloth covering her mouth. Father always said to step away when I saw something like this in order but something told me I had to help her.
         Hesitantly, I creaked the door fully open. The girl was still unaware and continued to jump in her chair.
I soon found out she wasn't alone. She was with a man — my father. He didn't seem to notice me either. As I ran back down the hallway I came from, I was stopped yet again by a death eater.

"Going somewhere, Draco?"
________

"This one Lucius! I found him roaming around," the death eater announced.
My father shot me a deadly glare and shoved me with his shoulder.

"Take him in the other room. I'll deal with him later," he said coldly.
       The death eater throw me into a cupboard that was full of dust and spider webs. I heard him lock the door violently.

"Fuck," I whispered under my breath.
       I could hear everything going on in the other room. My father was yelling at the girl, threatening to hex her if she made any sound.
        Minutes passed and I heard footsteps by the door. "They left" I thought. I ran towards the door in attempt to break it. I suppose I didn't estimate how strong a door can be and I fell on the cold concrete floor. The light coming from under the door was the only thing illuminating the room.
       I threw my body at the wooden door several times, eventually leaving  bruises all over my body, my black suit covered in dust. My last attempt was unsuccessful and at the exact moment I threw myself at the door, the girl would be put through an excruciating amount of pain. Her screams gut-wrenching. Although I didn't know who she was, my heart hurt for her. I almost felt like...crying.
          I had to sit in the dark, hearing nothing but her cries for help, waiting for my father and whoever else was in the there, to leave. It took a good hour but they finally left...but not for long.