Awaken

Reader POV:

        I woke up surrounded by wood and dirt. The air was humid and there wasn't much of it. I tried to get up but that was shut down quickly. My head hit the roof almost instantly.

"Ow!" I rubbed my forehead.
        I felt a cold substance and looked at my hand. Blood.

"What the..."
       That's when I realized. I was in a coffin.

"HELP!" I cried and banged my fists on the roof of the wooden box.
       I tried to get out for what seemed like hours. In reality, it might've only been one minute. I decided to stop. Air would run out soon.
      I moved around the best I could in the thin area, glancing for something to help me get out. Of course, there isn't going to be anything to help you get out (y/n)! It's not like it was made for you to get out I said to myself.
       Just then, I felt something touch my back. I struggled to turn to see what it was. Dust knocked onto me with every movement, even the slightest turn would cause an avalanche. Eventually, I got a hold of a rough object.

"MY WAND!" I yelled in excitement.

"REDUCTO!" I raised my wand the best I could have.
        A large explosion was caused, sending dirt all over me when the wood broke.
       I was unable to breathe. My body was weighed down by pounds of dirt.
       To my surprise, the dirt lifted itself in one big lump  altogether

"YES!" I cried.
         Grinning and sobbing at the same time, I climbed out of the deep hole.
       I looked up and my emotions were instantly halted. Voldemort.
       A angered Bellatrix Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy stormed towards me. I began to run faster than I ever knew I could. Voldemort stood there stupidly waiting for his goons to do the dirty work for him.
        I turned back to a short moment and yelled, my voice shaking,

"CONFRINGO!"
       An explosion occurred and Lucius was flung into the air.
       Bellatrix looked more furious than ever. I ran through every tree in the forest with no plan. I didn't know where to go or what to do. What happens when the forest ends? Where am I headed?

"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME YOU FILTHY BLOOD!" The evil witch taunted.
I almost struck her with the stupefy curse but she dodged it.

"AWE DID THE DIRTY BLOOD TRY TO HIT ME?"
Just then, a stone crossed my path and I tripped. Bellatrix walked over to me and jolted my head upwards from behind.

"Thought you could get away did ya?" she threatened me with her wand. "Once we get back to the manor you'll see what I'm really capable of, " she let out an evil laugh and slammed my head on the ground.    
        Lucius and another death eater picked me up harshly and frog marched me in Bellatrix's direction. Voldemort had disappeared by now. I knew I wasn't safe.