🌺CHAPTER 18: Murderous Vigor🌺

The old, albeit young looking couple sat together for some time before Five's eyes floated to the reflective metal of the bell, the girl's eyes widening as she did so as well. Five placed his mug back down the counter, not bothering to face the armed men as he spoke. "That was fast. I thought we'd have more time before they'd find us." Guns, ones that were eqquipped  to shoot down a tank or two were pointed at the couple's heads the men aiming scowling at them. "Okay... So let's be professional about this, yeah? On your feet and come with us. They want to talk."

"We've got nothing to say." Shaking his head as he told them, glancing towards his wife with a smile as he played with the knife on the counter.

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot a pair of kids? Go home with that on my conscience?" A silence graced their presence, broken by the girl that turned around and jumped off of her seat. The movement made the man who aimed at the teenage girl stiffen, his gun aiming in between her eyes as she took a petal out of her hair and crushing it in her palm, the closing palm surprisingly created a crunching noise as if the fresh petal had dried out in mere minutes, opening to reveal that the pink petal had been reduced to powder, Ellie blowing it into the man's face. Inhaling it made the armed man's eyes water, until a paralyzing pain shot in his chest and closing up his throat. He fell down, lying on his back and foaming at the mouth, his comrades were stunned, not even noticing that Five had stabbed the other man in the eye.

Before the other men could even comprehend it, the two children stood in front of them wearing maniacal smiles, the innocent gesture, eerie beyond belief as their victims' bodies lay at their feet. They then began to shoot at them aimlessly out of fear only for the bullets to meet nothing but the walls, a flurry of blue light teleporting the pair elsewhere wreaking havoc to whoever they landed next to. Five went ahead to distract the bad guys, leaving Ellie behind the group and allowing her to have a safe area to invade their minds, digging into their darkest fears and making them see their worst nightmares. The men she had successfully invaded, flailed around and tried to run away from the illusions, the fear paralyzing their bodies and insanity creeping up to their minds.

Satisfied with her torture, she increased the intensity of her hold on their minds, pushing it until the connection just snapped, their bodies falling to the floor in  bloody, lifeless heaps. The other men who had witness the fall of their companions, looked nervously to the girl that looked too innocent to be capable of such gruesome wonders. Their stunned figures didn't dare to aim their guns at her, quite frankly scared that she'd be quick to melt and blow their brains inside their heads.

Breathing heavily, the young girl sat down on a table, swinging her feet in front of her as she watched Five unload his murderous rage onto five or so men that were far bigger than he was. The men threaded carefully, unnerved by the boy's disappearing act, only for him to appear and kill off one of them with the handle of a mop, then another with his tie. The armed men may have had weapons but the boy was quick, killing them swiftly in no time and teleporting next to the girl who was retrieving his tie from one of the dead men's neck. The piece of cloth which was surprisingly void of any blood, found its way back to Number Five's neck, courtesy of Ellie's nimble hands. A grunt of pain caught the pair's attention, making the boy roll his eyes and go to the man lying on his back and ending him with a quick snap of his neck.

While he killed the last of them, Ellie noticed a radar thrown onto the floor. Her head shaking dismissively as she realized that the two dots represented her and Five. After a few little slices and digs into their arms, they found trackers imbedded underneath the skin, only for the blinking device to be discarded into a puddle outside of the diner when they exited. Five turned to Ellie, placing both of his hands on her shoulders, the much shorter girl looked up in surprise as the boy glanced over her body, checking for any injuries. "I'm fine Five, apart from my arm that's bleeding as much as yours. I'm fine."