🌸CHAPTER 34: Popping Cherries🌸

The boy was awakened early that morning by nothing and no one it was as if the dawn called onto him to awaken and so he did, his green eyes opened to see the ceiling of his currently dim room, he looked sideways to see the vague iimpressions of numbers still scribbled on his walls. He laid there for a few seconds before deciding to turn to his other side, there he saw his wife asleep on a chair beside the bed, contorted enough so she'd fit in it just right. He sat up quickly, making the wound on his side scream, the discomfort spreading up on his torso and back. He hissed out, covering his mouth, careful not to awaken the sleeping girl. A deep breath was all it took for him to suck the pain up and stand somewhat upright in order to gather his wife into his arms and transfer her gently on his bed. 

His attempts to be extra delicate paid off as he watched his wife get comfortable underneath the sheets. Once he was satisfied the boy sat down on the chair she was previously in, now being able to fuly ignore the seering pain in his side. He looked to her face once again, her features soft, puffs of air finding their way out of her mouth noiselessly. He smiled at this, his heart fluttering at the mere sight of the girl. His mind wandered, wondering how he could have possibly survived all those years in the apocalypse without her, a sliver of guilt making its way to his chest as he reminisced all the pain and suffering they endured, all because of his arrogance. Five was awoken by an incessant ringing of a bell outside of his door, although dulled down by the walls he feared that it would awake the slumber of the girl in the bed.

He watched his steps, slowly opening the door to see the perpetrator. Klaus walked down the hall, the bell clutched in his hand, swinging it continuously to make the insufferable sound bounce of the walls. "Oh hello there dear brother, to be honest had my bets on your death there buddy." The taller Hargreeves said to his brother, ruffling the boy's hair in the process, much to Five's displeasure.

"Stop that now Klaus, Ellie's still asleep." Five responded, patting down his bed head that Klaus messed up more. Klaus looked behind the boy at the closed door and rang his bell louder, ignoring his statement.

"No, come on its morning, wake Pixie up you guys need some breakfast." Despite Five's attempt to shut his brother up, the door already swung open, revealing a wild-eyed Ellie seeming to be looking for something, or someone. Her eyes relaxed as she saw Five. Before he could even fathom it, Five's lips were captured by Ellie's. Once he caught his wits back, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into him and completely forgetting that they had an audience. This fact only being drilled back to him when Klaus coughed loudly, breaking the love fest apart.

"I'm still here guys. Just thought I should throw it out there before clothes get pulled off, you know?" Klaus's light-hearted statement made the young girl giggle, her eyes fixed on Five's flushed cheeks. The boy really wanted to remark but felt too embarrassed to do so. His internal battle not going unnoticed with his wife's observing gaze, thus earning another giggle from her.

Ellie turned around to face Klaus, her eyes turning stern as she saw the bell. "Why Klaus? Why? It's so early." She scolded the man, but Klaus only smiled widely, a lingering aura of mischief surrounding him.

"Oh, my dear Pixie, I'll make your morning a little more better if you just follow me." The teenagers shared a look before following Klaus down the hall, their steps halting when they reached Luther's door. Five was about to say something but was hushed by a mere raise of a hand. Klaus breathed in dramatically before ringing the bell ever more chaotically than before, the bell responding by singing a pitchy aria. "Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey." Klaus said loudly in a sing-song voice and not a minute later Luther bolted out of his room half naked, making Five shoot his hand up to shield Ellie's eyes. "There's the man. Someone pulled a disappearing act last night. What mischief did you get into?"

"What? I didn't." Luther responded, his voice rather gruff and raspy.

"Oh, no? Maybe should ask her. Hello." At the mention of a girl, Ellie removed her husband's hands away from her eyes, her sight setting on Luther's hairy body first, then the woman, the naked woman peeking out of his bedroom door. The smirk on her face turned into a full blown laugh when she saw Luther's flustered and ashamed face, the burly man rushing to close the door while he held on to the blanket that covered the bottom half of his body. Klaus sharing the same sentiments as Ellie, laughed at his brother too. "Oh, come on big guy, don't be shy. You needed it."

"Yeah Luther, you were being kinda uptight for the last few days bud." Ellie pointed out, trying to lift some embarrassment off of his apish shoulders. But the troubled look remained on Luther's face, his eyes zoning out for a moment, before reprimanding the two.

"Guys, enough." The trio in front of him could clearly decipher the uneasiness in his voice, making them look at each other in realization.

"Was that... like your..." Klaus pointed out and Luther's expression was as good as a nod. Ellie gasped out, a chuckle following after as she hid her giggles into Five's arm. Klaus singing a slew of 'he popped his cherry." while he danced in circles, and cheered the bell once again singing in a broken manner.

"I am not discussing this with you guys. Keep your voices down." He scolded them, Klaus continuing his dance and Ellie being in an uncontrollable fit of laughter, Five smiling at her.

"We'll leave you guys alone. Knock on my door when you're both ready for breakfast so we can come with." Five informed his brothers while they bickered. The couple walked away from the situation and retiring back to the boy's childhood room. Ellie continued her fit of laughter, chuckling as the revelation replayed in her mind.

"I still can't believe we just caught Luther, after he popped his cherry." She admitted, laughter still present in her voice. But it seized once it dawned upon her that she and her husband were finally alone. She crossed her arms to her chest, silence engulfing the room and this made Five face her.

"What's wrong Elle?"

"You have some nerve to ask that question Five Hargreeves." She said, her voice morphing into daggers. "You almost died Five, what were you thinking."

"We were so close Love, we can't afford to stop, so late in the game." He replied to her, sitting down next to her on the bed. Ellie's head was down, not letting him see her face. His heart began to pound, expecting her to look up at him with tears in her eyes but that never happened. Instead, Ellie grabbed his hand in hers tightly, playing with the wedding ring that was now slightly a little more lose on his younger and bonier fingers.

"You are beyond infuriating Five. Think more about what you just said. We're so close, yes, that much is true, but it isn't an excuse for you to forget that your wife loves you and needs you alive even after all this is over. You promised me the rest of your life and I am not about to be ripped off of that promise all because of your stubbornness." She declared to him, placing a kiss to the side of his mouth. Five's heart fluttered at her declaration, but was beyond disappointed at her aim, so he fixed by planting his lips on hers. But the kiss was cut short, much like the rest of the things that happen in the academy. Someone began to knock loudly on the door, the interruption making Five growl in annoyance.

"Guys, stop fucking, come on we need to go." Klaus said from the other side earning another growl from Five and giggle from Ellie.

"You heard the man Hargreeves, let's go." 

EDITED