Life On The I-Island Mini Part 3

======== • ✠ • ========
Narrator's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========
Izuku had just turned off his camera, he had been streaming and talking with his fans for hours.

Many people asked many questions, they asked how old he was, how what are his hobbies, what was going to be his next song, if he was Japanese, and the most relevant one, "Will there be a collaboration?", even though he said that there won't be a collaboration, yet, he still had to answer his persistent fans, so in the end, he promised that he would ask them.

He picked up his helmet and went to his laboratory where a vial of black substance was waiting.

Nino on the other hand, hadn't moved from her spot, when she saw him heading for the door, she bolted, hiding behind a pillar, she looked at him as he closed the door to his room.

Taking this chance, she revealed herself.

Nino: H-hey Izuku?

Izuku froze, he slowly turned around, fork in hand and mouth full of Mi Goreng, he swallowed his food to speak to Nino.

Izuku: Yeah?

Nino: I'm. . . . . . . Sorry . . . . . For earlier, friends?

Izuku smirked as he walked to Nino who was blushing a bit from the embarrassment.

Izuku: *Chuckles* It's alright, anyway, I need to go, I have some. . . . . . Important things to do

Nino: Like what?

Izuku was hesitant, he knew he shouldn't tell her, and he wasn't going to.

Izuku: Uh, I need to check something in my lab, see you later okay?

Nino: Alright.

She turned around and left as Izuku let a giant sigh out.

Izuku: That was close.

He proceeded to go to his lab where he entered a passcode, biometric scan, retinal scan, and a voice scan.

Izuku: *Ahem* "Diary, Origin, Legacy."

*Beep* *Beep*

The door opened to reveal a very high-tech room filled with microscopes, computers, beakers, and a lonely vial filled with a moving black sludge-like substance.

Izuku: Alright, Mr. Unknown Substance that suddenly appeared out of no where, what are you?

======== • ✠ • ========
Izuku's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========
I opened a chamber where I poured the sample in, I enclosed the chamber to make sure nothing could escape, I then turned on my computer and typed a few things.

======== • ✠ • ========
A Few Hours Later
======== • ✠ • ========
Izuku: Oh my God.

Alice: What's wrong Izuku?

Izuku: Nothing, the substance just had some surprising nutrients. . . .

Alice: Like what?

Izuku: Well one of them has one that can kickstart a dead body, and return it to life, another one has the ability to make life, make biological things, like a person.

Alice was surprised, and I don't blame her.

Izuku: Alice with these two ingredients, we may be able to make you a body.

Alice: Yay!

I chuckled as I saw Alice jump around like a little kid, she may be the strongest A.I. in the world, but she is still a child, and I cared for her, if only my parents cared for me, maybe things would've been different, anyway, Alice asked me something that made me freeze for a bit.