of Izuku Midoriya

Bet you didn't expect that title like you didn't expect me to put a picture of the Spanish Inquisition, AND I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE DRAWN IN ANIME STYLE-

Author: That's enough with your babbling, Narrator.

Narrator: Ugh fine, cue the overly decorated Narrator's Point of View.

======== • ✠ • ========
Narrator's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========

Monika opens her eyes and sees a white ceiling, she blinks a few times before scowling and getting out of the pod she was in.

Monika: Why did you pull me out!?

She said as she marched her way to a person whose back was turned away from her.

???: Because, as we have told you numerous times, you were just supposed to act as The Architect!

Monika: But Y/n!

The person turned around and faced Monika.

Y/n: Don't you know what could happen if he becomes aware? Of what is to happen? Who he becomes? What he does?

Monika: I know! But I couldn't sit and watch.

She said in a sad manner, Y/n rubbed their eyes and put down their glasses.

They rub Monika's shoulder.

Y/n: ※Sighs※ I know it's hard for you, especially when The Architect is cruel to Izuku.

Y/n glances at a board and sees old drawings of a cloaked person with sharp teeth, hiding in the shadow of a person. . .who hung themself.

Y/n: Although it is unknown why she had a change of heart and focused on Izuku, she's still cold, I understand if you can't take it, I can ask Sayori-

Monika: No! . . No, I-. . .I can do it.

Y/n smiles and put on their glasses.

Y/n: Okay, I'm gonna reset the synchronization, just remember to stick to the script.

Monika: Of course.

She lays down and Y/n types in the computer.

Y/n: Okay, just a few more and. . . .

They stared at their screen and looked at a board with a piece of scripture on it.

Y/n: 'When the anomaly becomes reality. -I.M.' . . . .

Monika: Hey is everything alright?

Y/n: Huh? Oh yeah yeah! It's just. . .

Monika: What?

Y/n: The original data stream, the animus, it's changing. . .

Monika: Changing? As in you can't reset the stream?

Y/n: No, the stream was made anew, is this the power of. . . . .

He looked to a table on the right to see two objects, a heart of obsidian, and a heart of gold.

Y/n: Nah, that's impossible, Monika, we're resuming the stream that you've created.

Monika: Okay. . .

Y/n: In 3. . .2. . .1 . . .

======== • ✠ • ========

※Clack※ ※Clack※ ※Clack※ ※Clack※

Shouka runs through hallways, looking for Alice.

======== • ✠ • ========

Izuku: DF Mode!