The Secret Service Finale

======== • ✠ • ========
Izuku's  Pov
======== • ✠ • ========

I was in my Lab tinkering on something, I mastered Harting's Nanites and was able to make Watches out of it, what they do you may ask?

Well, they do-

Rox: Izuku? You here?

I turned around holding Watch, this specifically was for her, it was Blue and just the right size for her.

Izuku: Yeah? What do you need?

Rox: Well, Arthur was Calling for you and Eggsy, whatcha got there?

Izuku: Well, this is a Watch I just finished, I made one for all of us, it functions just like the Watches we have now, but, this has a button that activates when you are in trouble. So press it ONLY when you are backed in a corner or about to die. Okay?

Rox: Ooook then.

Izuku: Now, I believe I have a meeting with King Arthur.

She laughed a bit and I left the room, I walked for a bit before I met up with Eggsy, I gave him a watch and explained it to him on how it works, his was Black and Gold, he said thank you and then we went to Arthur's room.

We went inside and saw Arthur.

Arthur: Ah, Eggsy, Izuku, come in.

We then sat beside him and he pulled out some Wine.

Eggsy: Arthur, Harry is Dead.

Arthur put up his hand and supposedly corrected Eggsy.

Arthur: Galahad is Dead.

Eggsy: Well what are we gonna do? Valentine has got these Sim Cards all around the globe.

Izuku: He's gonna kill Billions.

Arthur: I know, with Galahad's footage, we have reported it to the government and the authorities. Our work is done.

Me and Eggsy stayed silent, this wasn't like Arthur, something was amiss.

Arthur: Now I know this a little late, but this is an 1852 Napoleonic Brandy, this is something we drink when a Kingsman dies.

When Arthur poured some of his wine, Eggsy saw something on his neck, he was wearing his glasses, so he took a screenshot and sent it to me, I looked at it, and was shocked, Arthur had an implant, similar to the one Professor Arnold had.

Arthur: There we are, now here you go.

Eggsy: These are all Kingsmen? *Points At Paintings*

Arthur turned around and looked at where he was pointing at, while he did a quick switcheroo, he looked at me in concern, but I assured him it was okay.

So I sent him a message and through our glasses.

Izuku: 'Don't Worry'

He nodded and we listened to Arthur.

Arthur: Yes they're founding members. *Turns Around* I want you lads to join me in a toast. *Lifts Glass*
To Galahad.

Izuku/Eggsy: *Lifts Glass* To Harry. *Drinks Brandy*

We drank and I could taste the poison, but I had a trump card.

Izuku: So when did you get that implant on your neck Arthur?

He flinched, disgraceful.

Eggsy: Only those associated with Valentine have those implants, so why do you have it?