The Fall

The dynamic duo.

======== • ✠ • ========
Narrator's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========
Dream World
======== • ✠ • ========

Izuku looks around but is met with a vast plane of fog and muddy grounds.

Izuku: 'Where. . .Where am I?'

He took a few steps, trying to find a way out, he saw a hill with a light source, he walked to it.

When he got up there, he saw a silhouette of a girl of small stature.

Izuku: Eveline!

Eveline smiled at Izuku and disappeared into the fog.

Izuku: Where'd you go?

He looked around and saw that the fog was getting thicker, standing his ground, he dodged a swing from behind, he saw the moulded monster and put on his metal suit.

Izuku: Some armour you got.

Moulded: GRRAAAAH!

Izuku: Let's see who's armour is stronger!

He primed his blasters and aimed at the moulded, but then.

※VRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr※

Izuku: Huh?

His armour's light exploded as pieces of his armour started falling off.

Eveline: You're in my world now.

Izuku slowly looked up and hundreds of moulded rising from the ground.

Eveline: Everything in here is under my control, I can remove your armour, take your weapons.

Amongst the moulded, Izuku saw Eveline walking around, she stopped in front of him, holding a beating heart.

Eveline: And kill you in a heartbeat.

She squeezed the heart and Izuku fell to the ground.

Izuku: ※Chokes※ Hek- ack, damn you!

Eveline: Ooh, watch your tongue, it just might disappear, heeheehee, enjoy my playmates~

He stood up and kicked a moulded but he almost broke his leg doing so.

Izuku: AGH! I'm getting really pissed now, TEKKAI!

He grabbed the same moulded and ripped it apart using his reinforced hands.

Izuku: Rankyaku!

He spun around, grabbing a moulded using his leg, and then kicked it away, sending it flying to a group of moulded.

Izuku ducked from a moulded but felt sharp things claw his back.

Izuku: ARGH! Shigan!

He turned and pierced his finger into a small moulded that lunged at him.