Broken Down Weak, Built Back Up Stronger

======== • ✠ • ========
Narrator/Izuku's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========

This story starts on the day of my Fourth Birthday, the day I found out I was quirkless, the day I lost my right as a human being.

Izuku: Mom! *Jump* Mom! *Jump* Wake up! We have to go to the Quirk Doctor!

Izumi: Yeah Dad! *Jump* Yeah Dad! *Jump* Me and Izuku have waited for so long!

Heh, I was so excited back then, so excited to become the "Number One Hero."

Toshinori: *Stretches* *Groan* Okay kids, me and your mother just need to get prepared, why don't you guys wait downstairs?

Damn you Toshinori.

Inko: *Groan* Yeah kids, we will be down in a minute, after we have breakfast, then we can go to the Quirk Doctor.*Yawn*

You too Inko.

Izumi: Come on Izuku! Let's wait for Mom and Dad downstairs!

And finally you Izumi, the world would be better without you three.

Izuku: Okay Izumi-Nee!

Heh, "Izumi-Nee", if only you were the sister that I thought you were.

Izumi: *Sits Down* So what quirk do you want Izu-Chan?

Izu-Chan, I would've missed it, if you actually meant it.

Izuku: I want a Strength Quirk, so I can be strong like Dad!

Izumi: Well I want a Telekinesis Quirk so I can be like Mom!

Inko: Good morning Kids, make sure to finish your breakfast okay?

Izuku: Yes Mom!

Izumi: Yes Mom!

Toshinori: Morning Kids.

Izuku: ※Mouth Full※ Mornengfh daf.

Izumi: Mor*Burp*ning Dad.

Inko: Kids, learn your manners.

"Learn your manners." If I did that, would you have noticed me?

Izuku/Izumi: Done!

Inko: Okay kids, let's go, don't want to keep the quirk doctor waiting.

Izumi: Yay! Izuku, last one to the car gets a weak quirk!

Izuku: Oh you're on!

Each step I took towards that vehicle, is another moment finished of what was the final happy moments I had with my so-called family.

Izumi: Hah! I win!

Izuku: *Stomps Ground* No fair! You're older than me and so you run faster!

Toshinori: Izuku, stop that whining, let's get to the Quirk Doctor so we can find out if you have a quirk.

Izuku: Yes Dad!

Dad, you're not my Dad, nor will you ever be one.

The Sky was beautiful that day, flowers were blooming, bees were buzzing, butterflies were flying, my past self saw all of these, and he too thought that it was a beautiful day.

But little did he know, four words were gonna be hurricane that ruins this once perfect day.

Inko: We're here.

Izumi: Yaay!

Izuku: Let's go Izumi-Nee!

Izumi: Yeah!