Life On The I-Island Mini Finale

I made Dalgona coffee once and captured this photo of my dog, Hotdog sniffing it while my other dog, Oreo, stared at him.

======== • ✠ • ========
Short Recap
======== • ✠ • ========

Izuku wakes up to a weird dream, Shouka moves into I-Island Mini, he gets confronted by Shuu, Ikki and Tatsuya about his true motives, but he proves his innocence, then he teaches the Sakurada how to make his milkshake and how to make bubble waffles, after that, Izuku spars with everyone but the result is the same, Izuku wins, so he develops a way to win instead of beating him. So he makes a game that enhances their abilities or gives them special items, their one task now is to get a blood sample from their target, Mutsumi Yozakura.

======== • ✠ • ========
Narrator's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========
Dense Jungle
======== • ✠ • ========
A man could be seen running through a jungle, periodically looking behind his back as he did, he dodged vines and jumped over logs.

He looked back and saw something zip through the bushes, he takes out a gun and fires it around him.

*BANG* *BANG* *BA-*

Man: AAAAGGHHH! GET OFF ME- AAAGHHH!

The man screamed in pain as some things were ripping him apart.

Man: AAAAAHHHHH! AAAHHH! NO PLEASE!

Blood was sprayed onto the ground as the man's screams were replaced by the sound of meat being ripped and bones being crushed.

???: *Chuckles Maniacally* This is getting fun.

A hooded figure came out of the bushes, carrying a sickle, she had a creepy smile as she smiled and stared at the corpse being eaten.

Bela: Honestly, I expected more.

Alcina: Bela? Come on dear, we're leaving.

Bela: Of course mother.

Bela chuckled as she walked into the base where Alcina and Alexander were planning.

Alcina: Is everything in place, Isaacs?

Alexander: Everything is in place, all we need now, is for our little Evie to do her job.

======== • ✠ • ========
I-Island Mini
======== • ✠ • ========

Izuku: No! That's not what I meant!

???: Do you find yourself in a predicament?

Izuku: No!

Izuku's head steamed with anger as he conversed with the man on the screen.

Izuku: I'm just asking what is it you that you found?

???: If you let me finish then I shall tell you what it is that I found, but you have made that experience less mellifluous.

Izuku: English, English, can you speak it!? It's in your name!