Life On The I-Island Mini Part 1

Hey guys, on this day of November 15, I turn 15, yeah it's my birthday today, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also, all the oldest of the children are 18, Shuu, Aoi, Kanade, Akane, Tatsuya, etc.

Izuku pov
I just fixed the crack in the Courtyard using some spare concrete I found lying around in the maintenance room.

And when I finished, I noticed some things were missing, servants.

The Island was full of Automated Systems but there was nothing to serve the High Profile Children.

So I decided to make a couple that would look pretty friendly since my robots . . . Hmm maybe I should call them Droids so you readers know what I am talking about.

Author: Ahem.

Izuku: Yes?

Author: *Sigh* You know what? I'm too busy to even care, I am drowning in Homework, just don't break the wall again or I will take away your Katsudon Privileges.

I shut my mouth up as fast as I could, The Author disappears and Alita and Genos look at me weirdly.

Alita: Ummm . . . . Who were you talking to?

Genos: And why are you sweating?

Izuku: Pay no mind to it, please?

Alita: *Sigh* Alright.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

I heard some beeping coming from the disk on the ground, I wonder how it was still alive but whatever.

I picked it up and tapped it, a Hologram was shown and I saw Merlin.

Izuku: What's up Merlin?

Merlin: Three more people are scheduled to be there, K/DA's newest member Seraphine, The Vermillions' Bodyguards Mai Mizuki and Makoto Nanaya.

Izuku: When?

Merlin: About. . . . . . Now.

Makoto: IIIIIIIIMMMPPPAAAACCCCTTTT!

*CRASH*

Alita, and Genos moved out of the way while I just stood there.

Once the dust settled, I saw the Courtyard, in pieces, again.

Izuku: Oh come on! I just patched that up!

Makoto: Hehe, sorry!

Mai: Makoto! Be careful next time!