Villian Bakugo

An AU idea I realized while reading another fanfic

So I was reading a fanfic (yesterday under the stair) where Aizawa just completely tears into Bakugo and asks his reason for being a hero. Bakugo answers to win so Aizawa gives him a reality check of he could do that in different careers and has little to do with being a hero. Hes listing careers and asks him why not be a villian. Overall it was an amazing scene.

So what would happen if the league of Villians had used a similar approach arguement and added that theres more to wave victory over as a Villian and he just goes for it. I havent seen many fic where he goes Villian and agrees. If needed they add the pressure of exposing some more of his violent actions and bullying to the press and argued that his hero career at that point is ruined so why not start a villianous one.

If Midoriya was bullied mercilessly for being quirkless and Bakugo attacked other students that Midoriya defended then what if Bakugo was followed by whispers about his temper. His violence actually has the backlash of him being seen as villianous which is why hes so adamant about shouting hell be a hero. Hes already heard the villian comments and some part of him accepted it or at least considered it.

The villians respond to the press conference with a video of Bakugo agreeing to join the league.
Or
Bakugo becoming a UA spy after getting rescued and helping the league attack the yakuza by feeding them info on thd student interns movements.