Traitor theories

I love all of the traitor series floating around and really appreciate when a fanfic acknowledges a side character as a viable traitor. The fact that they go mildly unnoticed in the chaos of 1A would prove viable espoinage skills.

Dont get me wrong I think Uraraka is a great and easy flip to villiany but,
I need more fics where Toru is the traitor because it would obviously be easy for the invisible girl to get information.

Koda is another quiet and unsuspecting one that if he can communicate back or create a system with the animals could get information easily. Also just side note for humans are still technically animals so what if he can mind control and doesnt talk so he doesnt show it accidentally but can get any information he wants. Bonus notes...the principal is an animal.

Sero is also close to all the action but never really the focus. A convenient place to be for a spy.

Tsuyu is one I havent seen as a traitor yet that I think if you twist it the right way could be amazing. Shes already skilled before she gets to UA and by exams is said to be without obvious flaws or weaknesses. What if that was because she trained beforehand? Then she later gets a camoflauge enhancement to her quirk but what if she had that all along and was only revealing it later as she used it less to spy by then. She tells people to call her Tsu as a signal not to hurt them in attacks. Tomura attacking her at USJ was his overconfidence in killing all might and getting rid of evidence of a traitor. Her discouraging the other from going after Bakugo is trying to keep them out of the way and crying after ensured no repeat rebellion. Saying shes straightforward allowing her to ask interrogation questions without excess sneak work. Lets make a fic where Tsu isnt innocent.

Iida spouting hero etiquette to remind himself to follow it and overcompensating on being heroic so nobody notices that hes actually a villian. It starts out as him kinda panicking and bad lying but everyone takes it as part of his personality so he rolls with it.
I like this one because hes technically involved in almost every villian attack. USJ gets All Might brcause hes the actual target. Stain showing some revenge villian rage here. Mall leaves Izuku alone. Summer camp "dont mind me im just running laps, totally not scoping the place out for attack positions".

Aoyama quirk could easily be used to kill people and honestly is harder to think of its uses in hero work than Shinsos. However its perfect for the entrance exam and getting into the hero course then doing nothing else of importance. Also hes known to be a very aware character (staring at the camera)