Raging Bakugo

I want a side story where the class starts noticing that Bakugo goes missing at some point in the morning everyday along with either Midoriya or Kirishima. It happens at lunch at the latest and no ones managed to follow them so everyone starts to theorize that theyre in a relationship and theyre sneaking off to "blow off steam". Bakugo always comes back mildly irtitated but is alot more chill the rest of the day. Midoriya occasionally comes back with bruises and Kirishima seems to be hanging around him more. Even Aizawa starts to suspect something is going on after overhearing some theories.
All of it suddenly makes sense one day on a trip. The class thinks theyre finally going to get a hint of this relationship since they cant sneak off at all that day but instead they get an extremely angry Bakugo that just gets increasingly agitated until lunch. At lunch Bakugo keeps looking around and tracking Midoriya and Kirishima but not in a hungry partner way but more of a cornered animal way.
Everyones secretly watching as Midoriya makes this big sigh and just pulls out a bottle of pills and signals Kirishima who starts to march towards Bakugo. Kirishima and Midoriya eventually restrain Bakugo and make him swallow one of the pills like an angry dog, shoving it behind his tongue and clamping his jaw while pluging his nose.

So thats how everyone learns how Bakugo is on anxiety meds or something and Mitsuki put Midoriya and Kirishima in charge of making sure Bakugo takes them everyday which became a violent game of catch the Bakugo before lunch everyday. Hes usually a bit more cooperative but didnt wanna take meds in front of the class.