Izuku muttering

Not really an AU but I need some fan fics that include Izuku muttering and everyone tuning him out for him to suddenly stop and say something really profound, or insane, clearly and then go back to muttering.
Like just mutter storm and then he stops and goes "Why do only some sharks lay eggs?" Then goes back to muttering
I want his musings to make no sense and essentially give the class a shock daily like theres no getting used to the voice at the back of the room that will be giving off an eerie almost comforting hum to just suddenly go "how fat and chill does someone have to be for you to make a joke about using the astroid belt to hold their pants up and them go along with it?"
Because who thinks of that during math?
English is the worst class for his mutterings as mixing the two languages makes things all the more confusing and english itself is a backwards language.
"Sally selling seashells on the sea shore could pull off the asteroid belt joke."

"Jack is being hazed if hes jumping over fires to the point his pants are on fire"

Bakugo can actually keep up with the muttering since hes been around it since childhood and will insert weird comments on days hes chill or is bored in class. So you get him in on the random comments too.