One way to survive

An there I was. Sitting in a pool of someone else's blood. "Here" Accepting the piece of cloth, I wipe the blood of my face.  I look at the phone lighting up again. 

"A 7 day visa" I get up  and watch the lifeless body of the opponents laying down.

"Where are you going?" The boy follows me and he looks lonely. "I am going to find place to stay, I am tired"

With that being said we walk on, trying to find a good appartement to stay in.

-1 month later-

Another day, another game. The motto you had stuck too. Every single night you went into a game. 

Going for your normal run "Shall we play a game tonight" surprised by seeing Hiro awake, the boy had become your only friend here. Or better said the only one left. "It is dangerous to play a game together"

"Come on" sitting on his knees he pretends to beg "You know I have a better change of surviving if you go" 

"Stop being so dependent then" As I put on my running shoes, he chuckles "I will after this game."

 While running all the horrible images  of the people that have died by your actions. They never left your mind. No matter how much you drank, how much you tried to block them out. At night, they always appear. Haunting you. 

Are you ready for the games. As night has come, Hiro is all ready to go. "You seem excited"

"I am just ready to win"Holding the door open, I sigh "Lets go"

As we arrive at the building, the entire room is already full with other players. Feeling the gaze of the others, I ignore them all and grab a phone.  30 seconds until it starts. I guess we were the last to arrive.

I watch how Hiro walks a bit towards some girls. Staying behind, I study the other players. One with army pants, looking stern ahead, someone to stay away from. Looking past the other, the girls don't seem ready for the game. Wearing fancy clothes and heels. I can't even remember the last time I wore heels.

Glancing over I notice a boy with blond hair, a girl in running clothes and two boys talking with each other.

"Sorry do you know what is going on?" I hear someone talking to me, with the voice belonging to a boy. He must be new here. "I don't" looking back ahead, I can feel that he wants to ask more questions. "You have to play the game" I listen to the other two boys talking to someone else. They are friends. 

Before more questions can be asked. The phone announces that game is beginning. Showing the 5 of spades. 

Team work. Shit. I look at Hiro and he smiles "I am glad that you are here Y/N" I don't answer and wait for the game to be announced. 

Game of tag. 

The name causing an uproar, I read the explanation of the game, find the safe zone before the time is up. Otherwise a bomb will explode.

I walk on as the other are still reading the text. Grabbing Hiro's arm I tell him to come. 

"Where are we going?" Ignoring his questions, I walk up the stairs. Long halls. Stair case and there is the elevator.

"Y/N."  Rolling my shoulders back I glance at him "You wanted to win. so let's find the best spot to have a good view." 

As we arrive at the corner of the highest level, the blond guy has beaten us to be there. Stopping halfway I look at the other levels. Noticing the some hiding spots.