Tell me

It still seems unreal. As more things are being brought in, I look at Niragi telling them where to put those boxes. As the last ones seem to be carried in, he tells me to stay put and will call me out later.

"All right" Niragi pops his head out and holds his hand out. "eyes closed" Standing behind me, he softly guides me by his hand on my waist. "Okay you can look" his whisper making me shiver, opening my eyes I see a filled closet in front of me

"You" I am shocked. What am I going to do with all these clothes? "I ripped up your only shirt" putting his arms around me, he points to the different pants, shirts even dresses in the closet "So I have filled the entire closet" 

"That is so sweet" as he lets me go, I notice his evil smile "I know. Now I can ripped up every shirt without worrying about it" in disbelieve I smack his arm. Letting out a laugh he pulls me into the bathroom, showing me that he got some make-up, soaps, fragrances.

"Also" telling me to stay here, I smell the bottle of perfume. He must like this smell. It is sweet, but not to overpowering, it almost smells strong, elegant. Is this how he sees me? 

"I know that you don't really like wearing a bikini" holding something behind his back, I am curious to what he has gotten me "Yes it makes me uncomfortable" 

"So I got you something" revealing a red slip dress, he smiles nervous "If you don't like it you don't have to wear it"

"No I love it" taking the dress from him, he tries to hide his smile "You picked a red dress" as he nods I tell him that I will put it on.

Even though the slip dress is tight, it feels more comfortable than the skimpy bikini's I have. In the bathroom I quickly wash my face and put on some of the perfume. He has good taste, even though he wears those bold shirts.

Walking back out, he is sitting on the couch waiting for me. I am nervous. Scrapping my throat his mouth falls open as he sees me. Feeling flustered, I walk closer to him.

"What do you think" Spinning around for him, his face has gone red "Beautiful" 

Coming closer, he cups my face. "you are beautiful" leaning in, he hesitates for a second. Is he going to kiss me? closing my eyes, he softly strikes his thumb over my lips before softly pressing his against mine. As we break apart, we both have red cheeks and big smiles.

Sitting on the couch, his head is leaning against my shoulder, his hand softly caressing my leg. Thinking back to our argument I remember how he asked about Chota and now that we are in a relationship I don't want him to misunderstand.

"You asked about Chota" his hand stops moving and I softly grab his hand "When I came here I made two friends. Chota and Hiro" sitting straight, he turns to face me. Leaning his head onto his arm. "I am so grateful too Chota. He taught me how to fight, too survive and to be strong." feeling his hand squeezing mine, I am so happy to talk to him about this. 

"He died saving Hiro's and I. After that, only the two of us where left and he died not long after. Both of them where like older brothers to me. Although Hiro sometimes acted like a younger one" 

Taking a deep breath, he wipes away my tears. I didn't even notice that I started crying "Hiro and I decided to plant something in memory of Chota and I did the same for him. So when you heard me talking to them, I was telling them about you" 

"Me?" nodding he pulls me onto his lap "I am sorry that you had to lose them" feeling comfortable in his strong hold, he softly strikes my head "Don't worry. You won't lose me" snuggling more into his hold, I listen to his heartbeat. 

Who would have thought that he would be my new home.

With the sun going under, I don't really want to leave his embrace, but it is almost time to leave for the games. "Okay beauty, we should head down" lifting me up, I can't help but giggle. He is stronger than he looks.