I think I am..

What is that? Hearing a loud knock on my door, I quickly sit up. Owh. My head. Grabbing my head, I carefully caress the bump on the back. Why does it feel bigger than before? With an other loud knock, I freeze as I hear the doorknob being turned. 

No way. Holding my breath, I am waiting for the door to swing open. But instead another knock, with a voice that follows 

"Sleeping Beauty.. Wake up" Niragi? Getting up, my head is still spinning "I am awake" and with that simple sentence the knocking stops. 

"Hurry up, we have a meeting" Owh shit. I didn't know that we had a meeting, right? No I didn't forget that. "I will be ready in a second" 

As you quickly get ready, Niragi is leaning against the wall. Glad that he came earlier than  you guys have to be there. Looking at the door, he is confused by his actions. Why did I not just barge in. I would have done that with anyone else. With you opening the door, he can't help but stare at you. 

"Sorry, I didn't know we had a meeting" Raising my eyebrows at him, his tilted head, a little smirk and eyes fixated on me, I look down. My cheeks are starting to turn red. 

"We-" looking up and making eye contact, he stops mid sentence, starring straight into my eyes, the walkie talkie sound breaks our eye contact  "We should go"

Arriving at the hall, I see all the militants are gathered. This gives me such a weird feeling. Everyone is wearing some kind of weapon, looking like they all mighty. "You can stay here" Niragi finds me a spot on the side and goes to his own place at the front next to Usagi.

With the meeting ending, I am not sure where to go. Looking around, they all seem to split up in groups. "Hey" turning to my right, I see a group of guys standing there "Do you" walking closer, I don't like the way he is looking at me. But before he can come closer and finish his sentence, they notice that Niragi is walking this way. "I'll talk to you later" with them leaving, I see how Niragi is starring them down.

"Ready to go" Looking up at him, he notices that I am uncomfortable. "What are we going to do?" Snickering, Niragi smiles. Owh.. I haven't seen him smile like that before. Feeling my gaze, he looks away from a second before he walks closer "You didn't pay any attention to what was being said?" His eyes piercing mine, I nod. "We are going to scout." Standing straight, his eyes scan my face. Making me feel insecure. "Okay" nodding and walking first, he follows me closely.

"So what are scouting for?" We have been in the car for an hour, but I am still not sure what we are doing. Not that I am complaining. I love driving around. Turning to look at Niragi, his focussed face makes me smile. "We are looking for traitors"

"Sorry" What is he trying to say? We are hunting for traitors. They really go that far? "We are hunting the ones down that ran away" As he parks in front of a supermarket he asks me if I would like something. "I don't need anything" 

Closing my eyes for a second, he comes back with a full bag. Putting it in the back seat, I am about to close my eyes again as he hold something up to me. "You really should eat something." handing me some crackers, he also hands me a water "Thank you" 

After this short break, we are back to driving around. Still not seeing them. "I think that they won't be on the main road" slowing a bit down, I nervously continue "If I where to run, I would stay as hidden as possible."

"Are you thinking of running?" his eyes still on the road, I can see that his hands have tensed up. "No" clicking his tongue he steps on the brakes. Ah, my head. Trying to hide the pain , he grabs my chin to stare straight into my eyes "I can tell that you are lying" as he lets my chin go, his face stays close. I try to look away, but I feel myself drawn to his eyes.