Changes

Looking down the blood is mixed with the blood, the water slowly removing all the traces of the fight. Taking a shower feels nice, even though I am still trembling, I couldn't be happier to be back here. Who would have thought I would ever like being back at the Beach. A place of comfort. Chuckling at my own thoughts, I lean agains the shower wall.

My whole body is aching. Trying to lift my arms up, it takes forever to wash my hair. 

With the water finally clean, I let the water run over my hurting muscle for a second longer. Time to get out. The soft robe feels rough on my skin. I am going to feel sore tomorrow.

"Niragi?" waiting a second I don't hear him saying anything back. My heart is starting to race a little. Walking into the bedroom, he isn't here. "Niragi?" Calling him out as I walk into the living space, he isn't responding. 

He isn't here. Should I call? Ugh what am I thinking, how would I call him? Where did he go? Trying to stay calm, he just got have gone to get dinner. Or maybe. Just maybe Hatter is mad and. No.. Don't be ridiculous. 

Sitting down nervously on the couch, I am waiting for anything. As I hear the door shaking, it scares me. With the door opening I see Niragi carrying in a bag. Noticing me standing there, he quickly closes the door. 

"What is wrong?" Rushing over, he cups my face. "Y-You weren't here" my voice shaking, he quickly hugs me. Softly patting my head, he shushes me "I am sorry. I went to grab some ointments and bandaids. I thought I would be back before you would be done with your shower" 

"That is sweet of you" looking at me, he gives me such a sweet smile "I got blood on you" wiping my face, he takes me back to our bedroom. 

Quickly having washed my face, Niragi is now taking his turn in the bathroom. Sitting on the bed I look at all the bandages and ointments he has laid out.

It is still hard to comprehend what we just went through. This wasn't the most bloody or gruel game I have played, but the mental torture has never been this intense. 

"Beauty?" Niragi is drying his hair with a towel as he stands in front of me, only dressed in his robe. Carefully scanning my face, I feel myself blushing. Resting the towel on his shoulder, he puts on some pants underneath his robe.

"You didn't injure your face" his cold fingers on my chin, he slowly directs me to move my face side to side. Putting my hair behind my ear he touches the back of my head causing me to flinch. That hurt. 

"That is one big bump" his fingers trickling down to my neck, I immediately sit up straight. His hand folding behind my neck, he rest them there "Do you feel dizzy?" Is he trying to play doctor? Letting out a chuckle, I regret that straight away. My entire body is hurting.

"I don't think I have a concussion"  ticking my noise, he gives me a smirk "Beauty I am the doctor now. I have strict questions I need to ask you" nodding he continues to ask me the routine questions. "All right. No concussion" Biting my lip to keep my smile down, the touch of Niriga's thumb follows. 

"Don't go causing any injuries now" a short kiss follows. As his hand touches my arm, the pain shoots trough. Pulling away, he moves the sleeves of my robe up and softly traces the bruises. 

"I have an ointment" softly rubbing it on the bruises, he asks if I am hurting anywhere else. "No I am fine" 

Kneeling down, his hands squeeze mine "Where does it hurt" he can see right trough me, after all we have experienced he knows me well enough. But it embarrassing to me. The thought of him rubbing ointment all over my back.

Not answering him straight away, he lets go of my hands and moves the collar of my robe back. Looking at the wounds on my collarbone, he quickly gets some disinfect. "This will sting" Flinching as he treats my wounds, he puts on some bandages to keep them clean. This is going to painful. Standing up, I try to move my robe back up, but my shoulders are killing me.