Game start

Laying awake in bed, your head is resting on Niragi's chest. Looking at the cut he made on his hand. Refusing to close his eyes, he stayed awake all night. Keeping you in his embrace. Feeling you wake up, he can't help but smile as your sleepy eyes look up to him. 

"You didn't sleep?" shaking his head, his dark circles are a dead give away. "You have to sleep" crawling deeper into his chest, his hand strokes your hair. Afraid to close his eyes, he fights to keep them open. "Niragi, I am here. Just sleep, when there is a fire, I will wake you up" knowing your words mean to be comforting, he tells you he is going to fall asleep. But he knows you can't protect him in his dreams. Closing his eyes, he is hoping to just see darkness and nothing else.

He was holding on so tightly. My body is hurting from his arms pressing onto my bruises. I can't help but giggle thinking how I tried to carefully snuggle my way out of his embrace.

Waiting for Niragi to wake up, time is passing by so fast. I am really trying to keep my thoughts from analyzing his behaviour, but he acting so strange. Even last night, what kept him up? Seeing him sitting in the chair and anxiously swinging his knife around, he looked so.. So angry? No.. More afraid, lost even. What thoughts are going through his head? 

Hearing some stumbling noises, Niragi is half a sleep, calling out my name. Rushing up, he doesn't seem to hear me. "Niragi" Touching his arm, he grabs my shoulders. "Wher-" His head leaning onto my shoulders, he is slowly waking up "You" Clearly still in dire need of sleep, I put his arm around me. "Come, you should sleep some more" 

Stubbornly sitting on the side of the bed, he is clearly not willing to fall back a sleep. Fine. Grabbing his hand, I look at his wound. He still managed to get a nasty cut. "Niragi" his sleepy eyes looking up at me, his gaze is surprising. I haven't seen that one yet. "Did you have a bad dream?" looking away, he lets out a deep sigh. I guess I can take that for a yes. "You weren't here when I woke up" 

"I wasn't tired anymore, I thought you" squeezing my hand rather hard, I stop talking "Stay" in bed? I can see that he is upset that I left, more than I would have ever thought. "All right, scoot over" immediately moving to his side of the bed, he big smile is contagious. 

What am I going to do? Sitting in bed, Niragi is laying beside me. "Do you want to tell me a story?" Making himself comfortable by my side, he rest his head onto my lap. "I do love talking" Hearing his chuckle, I start off my first story. Lets see how many stories I am able to remember.

With the day almost over, we have finally left our room. Niragi still walking in silence, I have nothing left to talk about. My throat is so dry of all the talking. Scraping my throat, Niragi grabs a water bottle for me. "Thank you" Nodding, we continue to walk on. 

Oh no that is Last Boss and just as expected, Niragi has a mission to go. Cupping my face, he softly kisses me. "You should stay here, your body is still full of bruises" He is right. I don't feel fit enough to join in on a game. Hugging me, he is mumbling something. "Sorry what did you say? You are talking a bit to soft" Lifting my head up, his breath is tickling my ears. "I love you" softly pressing a kiss on my ear. He gives a last kiss on the lips before he walks away.

Loves me. 

Before I realized it, I had fallen asleep and the sun is already shining. Shit.. I must have been fast asleep. Going out the door after quickly changing, I bump into someone standing in front of the door. "What are y-" scanning his outfit, he is one of the militant. "I was told to wait for you and bring you to the meeting." 

Following him, he is rushing me to follow him. Walking into the meeting room, I see the others are already there. All eyes are focused on the table. Seeing the shoes first, I gasp. Is that Hatter? Looking at the head of the table, Usagi is standing tall. Looking down at his friend. Seeing last boss and Niragi standing beside him, this must be the moment where he is going to take over power.