Death to all

"A witch hunt how fun" Niragi's voice is ending everyone's whispers. Walking past Usagi he slowly leans into her. With someone calling out the dead's girl friend, they all are chiming in how they are 'always' together. 

Niragi finally stops in front of me and as I look into his eyes, he seems nervous. Following his movements, he slowly raises his hand. His hesitation clear in his trembling hand, he softly touches my cheek. Locking eyes it is like the sound of the entire room is just back ground noise, with his hand leaving my cheek and as our eye contact breaks the noise comes rushing back in.

As Usagi is arguing with the crowd she is trying to make a system where we can easily find the killer "Everyone should line up and tell where they were" Ann is stepping up as well and Niragi smirks "Well we were having fun weren't we". Seeing him taunting Usagi I just feel sick to my stomach. I never want to relieve what happened today. 

Not focussing anymore on the conversation that is going on, I suddenly see a girl falling down. Shit.. Looking at the bloody sword, last boss is smiling "Lets just kill them all". Gun shots following shortly. Everyone panics and starts to run away. Seeing Niragi killing someone, I feel Usagi tugging at my arm. 

"Do you know where Arisu is?" shaking my head, we continue to run and avoid the miliants. 

"You guys go upstairs and look for Arisu, I will keep the militant away and make sure they don't kill everyone" Usagi still doesn't feel comfortabel, but before we can think about it longer the militants are becoming closer. "GO!"  I quickly run towards the noise and I wait around the corner. 

As the other islanders are running straight pass me, I only have to wait for the last militant. Not noticing me, they keep on shooting and following the islanders. Still one more..

I run to the last militant, grapping his hand I break his arm and take his gun from him. Quickly shooting someone else in their arm, I take their gun as well. Time to hunt.

Slowly going around the corner, I shoot three of them down.  I need to take their guns this way they won't go around killing anyone else. Hearing screams coming from everywhere, I am getting worried. Where is Niragi.

Get the- 

What was that? That was Niragi's voice. Looking around he isn't anywhere, walkietalkie. "Give me your walkietalkie" Shaking his head, I don't really want to search his pockets. Kneeling down, I press my tumb into his wound. Screaming out in pain, he gives in "Here you bitch!" taking the walkietalkie, I hear Niragi repeating himself "Get them into the open, I will shoot them down one by one" 

He is going to shoot them one by one. Running to the courtyard, I keep my hand on the trigger. Niragi is going to be high up, but where. Racking my brain, I carefully look around the corner. Clear. Running through the hall I need to find some place high and open. Of course..

The roof.

Running back to stairs, I see Chishiya through the window. Where is he going? Shit. He is going to the roof, my heart beating fast as I try to run faster. If it is up to Chishiya this is the perfect time to kill Niragi. 

The shot becoming louder with every step I take, I run to the window. Is he there? Seeing someone drop dead downstairs, I trace back the bullet. There! The same spot he took me to. 

Running faster my heart is beating so loud, with every step I take it feels like time is running out. Still hearing his gun going off it is a sound of relieve. I am almost there. Hearing one more shot I am waiting for the other one.

Where is the other shot? My heart dropping I run faster, no no.. Please no. Rushing to the door I can see it is falling back shut. Please be alive.