Training (Smut)

Alright my horny children, you know theres gonna be smut. So for all the innocent kids. Please exit and go to health class first. Thank you. Enjoy the motha fucking show

It was before lunch. We had just gotten done playing Uni and of course I lost. But you know it's whatever. I decide to train and exercise. You know, let some steam off. Plus, it'll help me sleep better. And God knows I need that. Having insomnia sucks. Anyways, I get there and guess who is already there? Yep, that little son of a bitch named Loki. And don't get me wrong here, he is an Avenger now, but he still hates me. That is also sorta because I called his helmet stupid. But only because he called my suit funny! So after that i retorted back saying, "Haha. Yeah you're very funny... Funny lookin!" He pouted and just stalked off into his room after that.
I walked in and he eyed me up and down. I noticed his eyes seemed to stop at my ass for a second. Ugh, men.
"Watcha looking at over there, buddy?" I said smirking knowing exactly what he's doing. But I also had butterflies in my stomach. You see, he's hot. First off, he is tall, dark, AND British. I mean you dont get that everyday now do ya? Also, no one in the Avengers compound was after him, so fuck it. That "cuteness" turned into a whole ass crush. So now I have a crush on Loki. I was also wearing a sports bra and leggings. Cough cough, tight fitted leggings.
I got on the treadmill and he was next to me lifting weights. "I wonder what he is thinking about me right now?" I thought as I put in my earbuds.

Loki P.O.V
Gosh. She was amazing. She looked the part, she was hot, those leggings were doing that ass wonders. I think she noticed though. Oh shit! Damn it she noticed my eyes. Ugh great now she is gonna think I like her. Well, I mean I do. But I just don't wanna admit to it. You see, we always nit pick at each other like I do with Thor. But, ever since she started the first fight, it has been going on and on. It only got worse when I caught feelings. I mean I like her, but I have to be mean to her. Get it? "I wonder what she is thinking of me right now?" I thought.

Original P.O.V
It had been about 30 minutes and I decided to get off the treadmill and play on my phone while bouncing on a yoga ball. I was bouncing gently on it while scrolling through Instagram when I heard a deep voice say, "You know Darling, I've got something you can bounce on you you come over here." I look up to see Loki with that sly smirk on his face. Although it can be cute, it was annoying and sometimes I wanna slap it off of him. I did one time but that is another story for another time.
"I beg your pardon?" Oh and begging you will be my little lamb." I got off and scoffed at him while putting the ball away. I just ignored him and kept scrolling, scrolling, scrolling.
"If you don't listen, you'll have to get punished." I suddenly heard a voice say in the crook of my neck. I felt his lips sucking at the soft spot, earning a loan for Loki.
"Mmm, let's take somewhere else, Love. Yeah?" I nodded. More butterflies in my stomach from the pet name. There was a green mist and we were suddenly in his bed room.
            SMUT WARNING ⚠
When the door locked and closed I was pushed harshly up against the wall. Loki attacked my neck and started sucking and gently biting at it. Then he kissed me on the lips passionately. He rubbed my clothed clit. I moaned into the kiss. He smirked... Again.
He threw you into the bed earning a yelp from you. He kissed you again. A little softer this time, though. He pulled down your leggings and saw the wet spot on your panties.
"Mmm my pet, who made you this wet?" You squirmed and moaned. Bucking your hips.
"Answer me." He said pinching a little bit on the bud. "You did, sir." "That's right." He bent down a bit and got in between your legs. He started licking and sucking your core area. You were a moaning mess by then. You pulled on his hair and pushed his head down more. He lifted back up and said, "Someone's feeling very eager. Patience pet, or I just might have to punish you." You whimpered a little. In one swift move he was above you.

"Hey! Don't you think it is a little unfair that I am nearly naked and you are still dressed?" He chuckled and then looked back into your eyes. They were lust filled. You took his shirt off. Staring at his toned chest. Gosh, he really was carved by the gods. He noticed you staring.

"Darling, if you're that hungry you must dig in then." You kissed him passionately. He kissed back immediately. You started to undo his pants. You kissed your way down his chest and abs. His breathing started getting heavy.

You slid off his boxers and his erection sprung out. He groaned at the free feeling. Your mouth started watering. He was huge! At least 9-10 inches! How the fuck would that fit in you?

You started to kitten lick the tip. He groaned and started to push your head down. Soon, you has your whole mouth on it. You sunk down, swirling your tongue around. Grazing your teeth just a bit to tease him. He was groaning and you heard a, "Fuck" muttered somewhere.

You went faster and rubbed your hands around whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth. He held your head and pushed it all the way down.

"All of it." You swallowed on his cock. "Good girl." He released your head. You bobbed up and down. His dick twitched in your mouth. His breathing heavied more. Soon, his load shot through your mouth. You held it in your mouth.

"Did you swallow all of it?" Loki asked with a stern look. You nodded yes even though his cum was still in your mouth. "Let me see." You shook your head. "Y/n open. Now." You opened and he saw his cum still in your mouth. "Swallow. Now." "But you taste so good!" You said. "Swallow it." He still had a stern look on his face. You decided to be a brat and disobey him. So you shook your head again at him. He grabbed your face. "Swallow right now or else Daddy is going to have to punish you." You swallowed quickly.

"Good girl. Now, since you disobeyed me I have to punish you my dear." You whined. He flipped you over so that your stomach was on his lap.
"I am going to spank you, and I want you to count how many I give you. If I hear a peep other than counting, I will start over. Do you understand me?"
"Yes sir." You said. "Good." Loki said. He started to spank you.
"1." Smack. "2." Smack. "3." Smack.
This went on until he got to 20.
"Good job. Now, since you did good for your punishment, I will give you a reward. If you disobey me again, the punishment will be worse next time." Loki said. There was a red mark on your ass.

"Now. What do you want your reward to be?" He said tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Well, earlier you did say that you had something that I could bounce on." Loki nodded in agreement. "So you want to ride me?" He said with a smirk. "Yes Daddy." You said blushing. "Your wish is my command Darling." You squealed in excitement.

He laid down and you climbed over him. As your squatted over him, you grabbed his cock and sunk down on it. He groaned. "So tight." You only moaned. You started to bounce once you had fully adjusted. You were a moaning mess and your boobs were flying everywhere. Loki took them in his hand and sat up so he could suck on them. His tongue swirled over the sensitive bud. You moaned even louder. Loki laid back down and started lazily thrusting up into you.

"Oh Y/n." Loki moaned. He flipped you guys over so that he was on top now. But that position quickly changed when he put you on all fours and he was at the back of you. You didn't even realize what was happening until he thrusted hard into you all of a sudden. You moaned loudly. He gripped your hips, allowing him to drive himself even deeper into you. He hit your sweet spot to which you responded by moaning his name. "Loki! Loki! Loki!" You yelled. It felt so good. You were so close as well. "Say my name pet. Let everyone know what my name is as I drive myself deeper and deeper into you as you take my cock into your tight cunt." You moaned his name over and over after that. He flipped you guys over once more and slammed back into you. He lifted your right leg over his shoulder. He reached down in between your legs and started to rub your throbbing clit. This pushed you over the edge.

"Daddy I- I'm gonna-" you said too breathless to even finish. "Cum for me. Cum for your King." He pressed harder on your bud and you moaned louder. Something snapped in your stomach and you milked all over his dick. Soon, he bursted inside of you. It felt so good.

His thrusts soon became to a slowed down pace. And then to a stop. He pulled out all the way and landed on the spot on the bed right next to you. You guys were both breathless.
"Holy shit." You said. "Yeah. That was amazing Darling." He said. "We should probably take a shower." He suggested.
"Probably should." You both got up and showered together. All you guys did in there was help each other get bathed and hold each other in your arms. When you got out he helped you get dressed and then cuddled you in bed for the rest of the night.

The next morning he asked you out. The end.

What. The. Fuck. 😃 I just sinned. Um yeah. Anyways. Hope you guys liked it. Too bad this shit doesnt happen irl. Anyways peace out.