Midnight Snack (Smut)

Smut warning
This will also take place where the reader cant sleep and goes to the kitchen for a snack but finds Loki there instead.

You woke up for what felt like the millionth time this night. You checked your phone to see the time. It read 1:30 a.m. Only 5 minutes had passed since you last checked. "Ugh. Screw it." You thought to yourself. You did feel a bit hungry though. Might as well go down to the kitchen and get something to eat. You shrugged your shoulders and made your way downstairs.

When you got there, you left all the lights off in case someone were to come down and turn them back off anyways.

You heard a light rustling in the kitchen. You conjured a weapon out of your hand. It came from the corner. You held up the dagger and turned on the lights. "Ah!" The person yelled. It was Loki. He looked surprisingly lively considering the hour of the night.

"What are doing?" You asked him. "I could say the same for you my dear but it looks like you want to kill me." He said pointing the dagger. You waved it off. "Sorry. I thought you were a burglar." He gave you a sarcastic offended look. To which you chuckled.

"Anyways, what are you doing up?" You asked him. "Well, if you must know, I couldn't sleep." He said smiling at you. This gave you butterflies and you blushed and looked down biting your lip.

"What are you doing up?" He said. "I couldn't sleep as well. And I was hungry." You said digging into the cabinets. "Me too. What would you like to eat?" "Hmmm... I'm not sure. I was just thinking something light like milk and cookies?" "Sounds good. I will get the milk and you can get the cookies?" "Yeah sure."

You went to the cabinet and started to look for them. They were on the highest shelf. You being short, had to use all of your length and strength to reach them. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my hips.

I blushed and turned around to see Loki staring down at me. His eyes had gotten darker. Lust filled? Maybe. I hope so. We stayed there for a few moments before he waved the box of cookies in my face.

"My savior." I teased. "You're welcome!" I went to go reach for them but Loki only held them up higher. "But, I think to thank your savior, you should give him a kiss?" He smirked at you. You put your arms around his neck and of course him arms lowered so you took your chance and snatched the box from him and ran to the other side of the kitchen.

"Ahahaha!! Gotcha!" You said trying to be quiet. "You did get me there Darling. Now, is it still possible to get that kiss?" He said walking towards you with puppy eyes. Soon he was towering over you. You pressed your thighs together.

"I know that you look at me when I am not looking at you. I see how your eyes will linger over mine, my lips, my bodice. I can hear how you moan and whimper for me in your sleep. Am I wrong, pet?" You nodded your head no. In fear if getting punished for speaking.

"Let's go somewhere more private dear. Hmm?" You nodded yes. "Okay." He said. There was a green mist and then it disappeared. You realized where you were. You were in Loki's bedroom.

There was black walls. Bookshelves and books stacked on top of them. A small desk with more books and a few papers on it. Then there was a gigantic bed in the middle of the room that was pushed up against the wall. It was made neatly. With big fluffy pillows that had a dark green silk case on them. And a dark green comforter to match it.

You heard the lock click and soon enough you were slammed onto the bed. You let out a yelp.

"Strip." He said, eyes darkening and just filled. You took off your clothes and waited for him to make a move. He crawled on top of you and kissed you roughly. He started to kiss your neck and down your stomach. He got to your area and kissed the top of it.

You let out a frustrated sigh to which he responded with a low chuckle. He licked everywhere around your pussy. You moaned and gripped the sheets. That was all you could do. Loki shoved his tongue into your hole which made you scream. You grabbed his hair and pushed him down. He growled into your pussy which turned you on even more.

You felt something snap inside of your stomach. This was when Loki decided to stick 2 fingers in and suck on your clit, pushing you over the edge. You moaned and let go of his hair. Loki got up and started to take off his shirt. You stared at his toned chest. He really was carved by the gods.

He started to unbuckle his belt, which gave you a clue of what you were going to do to him next. You walked over to him and got down on your knees. You looked up at him and acted innocent as you took off his boxers. He groaned at the freeing feeling. You kitten licked the tip. "Don't tease, Darling." He said pulling your hair. You pouted before taking all of him in your mouth. He was huge by the way so it surprised you as well when your able to fit it all.

He moaned and put your hair into a messy ponytail. He started to bob your head up and down his shaft. "Oh, Y/n." He moaned. This turned you on and you moaned as well. Sending vibrations through him he moaned even more. He made your head to down, and held it there while you swallowed on his dick. You mover your tongue everywhere and found a sensitive spot. He let go and you took another deep breath in before going back again. You licked underneath and found a really sensitive spot that made him close his eyes and throw his head back. You kept doing that and felt him start to twitch. You started to suck him hard and he eventually came. You rode out his high with him and stood up again.

He picked you up and pinned you against the wall and started to roughly make out with you. He then switched and walked over to the bed, still holding you, never breaking the kiss. You felt his dick brush up against your pussy, making you moan into the kiss.

Loki pinned you against the bed and lined himself up against your entrance. He pushed in slowly at first before quickly pulling out. He then slammed hard into you making you moan loudly. His thrusts were fast paced, gradually getting faster.

"F-fuck! Loki! Loki! Harder please- aahh" You moaned loudly as your eyes rolled to the back of your head. "Since you asked so nicely." He started pounding into you. Loki then lifted you right leg over his shoulder. You screamed at this new position.

"Fuck Darling I'm so close." Loki moaned. His raspy voice turned you on. "Loki I'm going to c-cu" You got cut off as your own mind blowing orgasm hit you. You moaned and moaned. Then Loki started moaning. You knew he was close so you decided to egg him on. "Loki cum for me." He thrusted a few more times and then slowly bursted inside of you.

After a few more lay thrusts, he pulled out and laid next to you. You both caught your breath and you said, "That was amazing." "I know. Could we maybe, do that again... But as a couple next time?" The god asked. You turned to look at him and already see him smirking.

"If you get enough courage to just ask me out. A woman shouldn't be kept waiting, sweetheart." You said continuing the smirk. He rolled over so that he was on top of you again.

"Fine. Y/n y/l/n, will you be mine?" He asked innocently.
"Yes!" You exclaimed pulling him in for a kiss. It was passionate, not rough.

"Up for a round two my love?" He asked. "Puhlease. Do you think you cn keep up with me?" You asked. He then slammed himself into you making you moan out loudly. "I will take that as a yes." You said before you two continued until dawn.

Bonus
When you woke up, you woke up in the arms of a certain god. You looked over you shoulder to see the newest raven haired man peacefully sleeping. You turned over so you were facing him now. It hurt aa little bit because you were sore, but you loved every part of it. You could see hickeys on his neck. They are probably even worse on yours.

You already loved this man. If only we could stay like this forever.